Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huntington Voice Approval

tag
northface28
Established Contributor

Huntington Voice Approval

Ring the Alarm!!!! Just approved, I'm in Illinois as well. The 3x rewards was a game changer. Feel much better sending my retired Sallie Mae jersey up to the rafters.

PS-they're bk friendly
BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: Huntington Voice Approval

Congrats m8,good to know ppl from Land of Lincoln (not O) can get the card to now. what cl did u get?

Message 2 of 6
northface28
Established Contributor

$6500
BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 3 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

xx.gif

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Love this card. I've been on cloud 9 since my Approval.

How was the SL for you in comparison to your other limits? Asking cuz I got the hugest SL I have ever received and I had TONS of INQs on my EQ. My FICO is good tho....

Opened a checking and savings too. This bank in general seems pretty kick a@@. Love the 24 hour grace on overdrafts and the bonus cash back if you have a Huntington 5 or 25 checking. Makes it more than 3% cash back then when you take the money as deposit into your checking.

Message 5 of 6
northface28
Established Contributor

Not my highest SL, that honor goes to my Schwab Amex at $15k. I didn't do the checking or savings account. I'm very happy with the one checking account I have.
BK Discharged 9/11

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.