cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huntington Voice Credit Card Approval!

tag
Built2last
New Contributor

Re: Huntington Voice Credit Card Approval!

Congratuations on your new card.  What kind of bump in score did you get when you got your only derogatory account removed?  

photo chase-freedom-personal_zps7d0f91f4.png">
Message 11 of 16
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 12 of 16
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 13 of 16
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 14 of 16
atavanhalen

roughly 60 points on each bureau and it has continued to rise, Experian was as low as 611 five months ago and it is now 736, Transunion was 630ish and is now 718 and Equifax was 650ish and is now 756.  My scores had risen over the last few months before it was removed but when the derog got removed it was an immediate 60 points.  I am making a vow to gardening for a minimum of six months until I need a new car, hopefully my car holds out longer, although in the long term adding an installment loan might actually help me out a bit since I only have revolving accounts.

Message 15 of 16
otter69
New Contributor

@atavanhalen wrote:

Like another poster mentioned, I am fairly certain that there is only one type of card, so by default it will be the world mastercard.  If that is not the case I will be sure to update this thread.

Edit: Also forgot to mention in my original post that I chose the gas for my 3X points since my discover and 123rewards only give 1% on gas.

If you have the US Bank 1-2-3 (ie the 0.5-1.0-1.5) card, it only gives 0.5 on gas...

I don't do senior citizen activities like Bingo, needlepoint, shuffleboard, square dancing, and ABSOLUTELY NO GARDENING!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.