Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am blown away!!!! I received 2 Lowes CLI on the same day!!!!!CLI of $25

tag
Independentwoman79
Valued Member

I am blown away!!!! I received 2 Lowes CLI on the same day!!!!!CLI of $25

I am super excited and had to come in to share my wonderful news with all of you......I have been a Lowes customer since Nov 2014 and was initally granted a credit line of $400. That was too low for me to use, so I called in to ask for a bigger credit line for some home projects, and the rep asked me how much did I need. After I told her $12k, she came back a few seconds later with my first big approval.. I was beyond excited, so I used my card a couple of times, and paid the balance down to zero. About 6 months later, I went back to ask for an additional CLI. This time I asked for $22k, but received a counter for $17k. So I used the card again, took advantage of their promo offer, and decided to give it go once again on today. So around 8pm I asked for a $25k CLI. Approved!! I remember reading a few posts of members who had a $35k limit, so I decided to take a chance & log back in to ask for another CLI around 8;53pm. I figured the worst they could tell me is no.. Took my breath away to be approved for a $35k CLI!!!! I owe a big thanks to all of you as I can barely contain myself!!!!!!!  I wonder if I left more money on the table, but I not going to chance it anymore tonight. This is my biggest credit limit ever!!!! Time to do the happy dance!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I am blown away!!!! I received 2 Lowes CLI on the same day!!!!!CLI of $25

Wow! I'm impressed! 😲 Congrats! And, here I was excited about mine going from $300 to $2000 to $5000, where it is now. What were your scores when you asked for the cli. My Trans still sits at 671.

Also, I like your username. It reminds me of the Destiny Child (Beyonce) song "Independent Woman". One of my favorite songs.
Message 2 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Darn I knew I shoulda applied for the lowes card synchrony is the best. My home depot card even after a year is still stuck at $6K and cli are hard pulls since citi loves to do buissiness that way.
Message 3 of 37
Independentwoman79
Valued Member

Thanks alot!!! Be proud of your credit line. Before you know it, you will be where I am or even further. Believe it or not...this community has helped me to dramtically clean up my credit score. A couple of months back, my score was a mere 612. However I have been very aggressive with cleaning up my credit, received a 148 point increase and now my TransUnion score is sitting at 762.

Message 4 of 37
Independentwoman79
Valued Member

It's never too late. Whenever you are ready and comfortable..I would suggest applying  for the Lowes card. They are extremely generous with their credit line increases. I thought that I wouldn't get it, because I presently have a $2700 balance on my card, but they have always been pretty good at meeting my cli requests thus far.

Message 5 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Intresting you are right I'm aware it takes time and also this forum has also helped me I went from high 500s to high 600s with in a year. I had credit since I was 19 now I'm 25 and am more mature. My last ever late was 3 years ago.
Message 6 of 37
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Enjoy that very sweet increase!

Message 7 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice CLI! Keep it up!

Message 8 of 37
SMikulski49
Regular Contributor

Nice, enjoy the CLI!!

Message 9 of 37
Independentwoman79
Valued Member

Thank you Loquat!! I'm very thankful to be given the privilege to enjoy that type of credit line. I still can't believe that it's real.

Message 10 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.