Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am on the Right Road!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am on the Right Road!

Hello all,

so I wanted to update on my progress since August, I would say that I am on the right road. I just hit the luv button on Capital One the other day after my second statement and QS gave me a 1k increase so from $500 to $1500 Smiley Happy. I hit the luv button on my platinum and it only gave me $100 but I took it. I dont really use that card much because the QS offers cash back and no interest.  I applied to Discover and Walmart, both declines again; I should have taken the secured discoverd card they offered me in August; I am going to leave them alone now. I did get an invitation to Merrick Bank, I applied and was approved for $600 SL Smiley Happy very excited. I have to be cool now and focus on paying down my cards and the few charge offs that I have on my cr's. I really need a car within the next 2 months so I gotta get it together.  My scores as of today are EX-596 TU-582 and EQ-538(cant stand them, they never update my information right away).  My starting scores in August were EX-568, TU-570, EQ 539. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: I am on the Right Road!

Grats

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay congrats on your progress. Keep up the good work!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the progress! Keep it up.

Message 4 of 8
sreneesa
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!!!

Message 5 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Yes you are squarely on track so just keep up all those good efforts Smiley Happy

Congrats!!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is because of this forum, I read everything. Thank you to everyone who shares on this forum. Thank you , Thank you, Thank you!

Message 7 of 8
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.