Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I blame Discover for this !!!!!!!!

tag
lylesvegas
Contributor

I blame Discover for this !!!!!!!!

So last night I thought ya know it's about time for a Discover cli. I've had the card for two years and have never had a cli.The limit has been stuck at 1500.00 with one try at a cli about 9 months ago that cost me a HP. I did an online chat asked for a SP increase, rep tried and said they needed to more info and would need a HP. Thats where I should have said no thank you. I felt since my Barclay and Cap One cards both have grown from 1800 to 7300 and 500 to 8000 I stood a pretty good chance. No dice, I called  the recon # the rep gave me but the FA just said they could not do it due to the CO's on my report from 2010. She said they just needed more time. So after feeling rejected this is what happend.........

Amex BCE approved.....................2000.00 Smiley Frustrated

Lowes approved 700 reconed......6000.00Smiley Happy

Priceline Rewards approved.........2600.00Smiley Mad  will recon today.

Citi DC    Declined........................ E-mail tells me I burned them once."Sorry"

Amex BCE...Amex ED...Barclay WMC...Priceline Rewards Visa...Cap One Venture...Total Rewards Visa...Wells Fargo Visa...Discover IT...Pay Pal Smart Connect...Overstock Store Card...Lowe's Store Card

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I blame Discover for this !!!!!!!!

@lylesvegas wrote:

So last night I thought ya know it's about time for a Discover cli. I've had the card for two years and have never had a cli.The limit has been stuck at 1500.00 with one try at a cli about 9 months ago that cost me a HP. I did an online chat asked for a SP increase, rep tried and said they needed to more info and would need a HP. Thats where I should have said no thank you. I felt since my Barclay and Cap One cards both have grown from 1800 to 7300 and 500 to 8000 I stood a pretty good chance. No dice, I called  the recon # the rep gave me but the FA just said they could not do it due to the CO's on my report from 2010. She said they just needed more time. So after feeling rejected this is what happend.........

Amex BCE approved.....................2000.00 Smiley Frustrated

Lowes approved 700 reconed......6000.00Smiley Happy

Priceline Rewards approved.........2600.00Smiley Mad  will recon today.

Citi DC    Declined........................ E-mail tells me I burned them once."Sorry"

Congrats on approvals.

Did Discover click the mouse for you though?

Message 2 of 19
lylesvegas
Contributor

LOL...... Mabey , I'm not sure!!!!

Amex BCE...Amex ED...Barclay WMC...Priceline Rewards Visa...Cap One Venture...Total Rewards Visa...Wells Fargo Visa...Discover IT...Pay Pal Smart Connect...Overstock Store Card...Lowe's Store Card

Message 3 of 19
myhomenow
Valued Member

Not a bad group to have, congrats! I'd say "take that Discover!"

Oct 2013 EQ 547
Oct 2014 EQ 696 TU 716 EX 694
Oct 2015 EQ 701, TU 703, EX 713
BofA Visa $6.4k, Macy's $300, Sears $2,650
Oct 2014 above plus: Citi TY $5K, Wells Fargo MC $3k, Discover $20k, Amex gold NPSL, AA Citi Visa $8.8k, Kohls $2k, Walmart $1,800, TJMaxx $600.
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 19
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the approvals! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 6 of 19
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 7 of 19
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 19
taxi818
Super Contributor

So point is. It's discovers fault for your app spree?  Because no dice on cli?  Oooookaaaay.  Smiley Surprised

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.