Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I discover it every three week CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I discover it every three week CLI

@blessed-man1980 wrote:

Yup ..No joke Discover it is up to something .My cli with the card go like this .500 ,1000,1000,500,1000 . My limit is at 6500.  I follow this rule ..Hit the luv every three weeks ..One rejection ...

Discover is on the run lately, congrats on your CLI

Message 11 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, what is the rule?

I just openned the card and they gave me only 1500.

Please share the strategy.

There are no first statement yet.

Please advice!

Message 12 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

SWEET CLI's - Keep going . . . That's one card I currently do not have. I hear it's a good one though . . .

Message 13 of 40
pip3man
Valued Contributor

How do u guys know it's a SP CLI on the website? I've had mine since May 2014 @$1500 CL and they never CLI me and always declined me for every request.

Message 14 of 40
baller4life
Super Contributor

Have you tried lately? You enter your info and hit submit. It's either instantly approved or denied off a sp. If they need to hp, it will ask permission first.
Message 15 of 40
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Today I got my third $1.5K CLI since March 23rd (from $8.5K to $13K in a little over a month)

Message 16 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Congratulations! I hope to receive some luv soon, too.

Message 17 of 40
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@blessed-man1980 wrote:

Yup ..No joke Discover it is up to something .My cli with the card go like this .500 ,1000,1000,500,1000 . My limit is at 6500.  I follow this rule ..Hit the luv every three weeks ..One rejection ...

Grats on your Discover CLI Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 40
blessed-man1980
Contributor

Thank you so much guys ..I was out spending my 1k jk LOL ..But in reality  i did spend 500 at best buy today and thanks God I have my Best Buy CC and its all good .

On discover it .I'm so new to Discover it . I only have 4 statements  so far I have seen a lot of CLIs . My first CLI was after about 45 days then the rain CLIs   never stopped lol ..I even carry 1300$ balance with 0% Apr till next yr ..

Message 19 of 40
12njoy
Super Contributor

@blessed-man1980 wrote:

Thanks for the info.  Got my only second SP CLI yesterday.  Defnitely noting my calendar to try again in 3 weeks.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.