Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got another CLI from GE!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

I got another CLI from GE!!!!!

I thought I wasn't going to get any CLI from GE after I called GE solution to ask for Old Navy Visa CLI. They told me I had enough credit from GE Capital. They couldn't extend more credit to me. Today, I decided to give it a try to ask for my Dillard's Amex.  I called Dillard's Amex customer service number and I asked for CLI thru the automated system. I asked to increased to $7000. It asked the annual income and it came back increased approved message.  I used the card almost every month.

Ron.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: I got another CLI from GE!!!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

I thought I wasn't going to get any CLI from GE after I called GE solution to ask for Old Navy Visa CLI. They told me I had enough credit from GE Capital. They couldn't extend more credit to me. Today, I decided to give it a try to ask for my Dillard's Amex.  I called Dillard's Amex customer service number and I asked for CLI thru the automated system. I asked to increased to $7000. It asked the annual income and it came back increased approved message.  I used the card almost every month.

Ron.

Congrats

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 13
scarzy
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Can't wait to have my own little family of GE cards!! Smiley Wink

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

Message 3 of 13
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

WOW thats great! Congrats!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 4 of 13
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks, guys!!!! Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 5 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

See, Never listed to 1 person at GE say NO MORE GE Credit... it's like when credit center at Neiman Marcus use to tell me to tell the customer no more charges... UMM NO! let the next sales person tell them that! or if I called about my own card, they ALWAYS told me I was WAY over my credit line and they would NOT approve CLI and would NOT approve anymore charges... I don't know what was in my account but my CL was $300 and I had that thing up to $2700ish think it was when I wrote a check and paid the whole thing off.... I think it must have had something to do with my joint account that was at like $7500 limit but they wouldn't let me use that account as employee account and only issued the $300 as an "employee favor" I simply needed my "employee cookie" charged to my "employee credit card" each day! Smiley Happy

sorry off topic?

I wait to next shift and ask someone else if needed for underwriting!

Where is youngcredit... THAT is the GE CL CEILING!!!!

Message 6 of 13
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Congrats on your CLI, Ron!!  GE is awesome!!

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 7 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Very nicely done Ron!  I use my Dillard's AMEX quite frequently as well.

Message 9 of 13
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone !!!! Smiley Happy 

Ron.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.