Super Contributor

I got another CLI from GE!!!!!

I thought I wasn't going to get any CLI from GE after I called GE solution to ask for Old Navy Visa CLI. They told me I had enough credit from GE Capital. They couldn't extend more credit to me. Today, I decided to give it a try to ask for my Dillard's Amex.  I called Dillard's Amex customer service number and I asked for CLI thru the automated system. I asked to increased to $7000. It asked the annual income and it came back increased approved message.  I used the card almost every month.

Ron.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: I got another CLI from GE!!!!!

Ron1 wrote:

I thought I wasn't going to get any CLI from GE after I called GE solution to ask for Old Navy Visa CLI. They told me I had enough credit from GE Capital. They couldn't extend more credit to me. Today, I decided to give it a try to ask for my Dillard's Amex.  I called Dillard's Amex customer service number and I asked for CLI thru the automated system. I asked to increased to $7000. It asked the annual income and it came back increased approved message.  I used the card almost every month.

Ron.

Congrats

+ Chase Ink =

Regular Contributor

Congrats! Can't wait to have my own little family of GE cards!! :smileywink:

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

Senior Contributor

WOW thats great! Congrats!!

Super Contributor

Thanks, guys!!!! :smileyhappy:

Ron.

Epic Contributor

Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

See, Never listed to 1 person at GE say NO MORE GE Credit... it's like when credit center at Neiman Marcus use to tell me to tell the customer no more charges... UMM NO! let the next sales person tell them that! or if I called about my own card, they ALWAYS told me I was WAY over my credit line and they would NOT approve CLI and would NOT approve anymore charges... I don't know what was in my account but my CL was $300 and I had that thing up to $2700ish think it was when I wrote a check and paid the whole thing off.... I think it must have had something to do with my joint account that was at like $7500 limit but they wouldn't let me use that account as employee account and only issued the $300 as an "employee favor" I simply needed my "employee cookie" charged to my "employee credit card" each day! :smileyhappy:

sorry off topic?

I wait to next shift and ask someone else if needed for underwriting!

Where is youngcredit... THAT is the GE CL CEILING!!!!

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 705 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
83 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Contributor

Congrats on your CLI, Ron!!  GE is awesome!!

FICOs: TU08 841 2/9/15 per Barclay; TU98 800 4/8/14; EQ04 769 6/8/14; EQ08 809 3/4/15; EX08 812 3/8/15 per MyFICO

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex Costco TE $19.3K; Amex BCE $12K; BofA Visa $10.1K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Citi Double Cash $10K; Citi Simplicity Visa $17.3K; Discover IT $24K; Fidelity Amex $25K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $20K; Sallie Mae WMC $17.5K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $24.5K; Walmart Discover $10K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K

Valued Contributor

Very nicely done Ron!  I use my Dillard's AMEX quite frequently as well.

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone !!!! :smileyhappy: 

Ron.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.