Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got approved for Cap1 QS, YAY!

tag
JimmyWayne
New Contributor

Re: I got approved for Cap1 QS, YAY!

Congrats!! I love my QS1... I just got my CLI to 750 from 500. It's good you didn't go with FPB.. They are horrible!! 

CapOne QS1 $1.2k | Chase Freedom $3.5k | Discover $2.9k | Amex Everyday $3k | Amex PRG | Amazon Store $6k | Barclays Apple Rewards $2.9k | Regions Life $2.5k | Lexus Pursuits $3.3k | PayPal MC $8k | CSP $5k | WF CashWise $2k
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your approval with Cap 1. I do like Cap 1. They were my first approval after my BK7. Love that they give rebuilders a chance. Take care of them and they will take care of you. 

Also, when my Cap 1 finally reported (as my first and only revolving credit line after BK7), my scores jumped approximately 30 points on each Credit Bureau. Hopefully, this helps you too. 

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take before it started reporting?

I applied on the 28th of one month and was approved. The statement closing date was the 25th of the next month. I let it report a small balance of like $10 or something. I reported around the 1st--The day I applied for my Discover. 

Hope this helps.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey! CONGRATULATIONS on your new card and SL. Enjoy and use it intelligently.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!! On getting in!!!!

😁😆😃<____!!!!!!!!NOIIICE!!!!!!!_____>😃😁😆

Your user name is....Awsome!!!!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.