cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lost my Spade! Chase Amazon Approval!

tag
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: I have lost my Spade! Chase Amazon Approval!

One pulled EQ and the other pulled EX..... not sure which was which though since I did them the same day and the docs they sent didn't tell me which was which either.  

As to 5/24.... Wait until you get the Amazon and login.  There's a drop down at the top that will show you if you have any offers that are pre-screened w/ opt-out language attached to them.  If you see a FU show up in there which is probably going to be the case once they're ready to give you more check the APR and if it's anything like mine it'll be 20%+ and I cold apped the FU and got the 15% rate w/ 0% period vs offers apr of 20%+.

The thing about amazon though is my "approval" was for 5K but, when I logged into my other chase account later it was actually for 10K.  So, there might be a surprise when you setup your online access Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 17
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

One more question

Those of you that got the amazon card and have or had no other Chase card did you have to wait to get the card to set up your online account to pay on card and such?

Congrats on getting the Chase Amazon Visa - mine showed up right away on my Chase Online page but I have two other Chase Cards. The Card takes no more than a week to arrive and since you won't have a payment due for 3+ weeks, its no big deal waiting for online access. 

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pipeguy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

One more question

Those of you that got the amazon card and have or had no other Chase card did you have to wait to get the card to set up your online account to pay on card and such?

Congrats on getting the Chase Amazon Visa - mine showed up right away on my Chase Online page but I have two other Chase Cards. The Card takes no more than a week to arrive and since you won't have a payment due for 3+ weeks, its no big deal waiting for online access. 

I was so hoping they were fast like Discover in getting the card out. 3 business days so far ( 5 total lol ) and still waiting. 

Message 15 of 17
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

I applied on sunday and got it in the mailbox saturday the same week.  6 days total.  They sent an e-mail in the middle of the week saying it was on the way and then it showed up.

Message 16 of 17
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the card!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.