FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: I have sinned, I apped for the Everyday Prefered

Congrats on your approval!

Message 12 of 14
JHex2
Valued Member

Very niceeee. I'd keep the Platinum for the perks anyway. I dont think it was meant for much in the way of purchases give it's rather poor rewards system. Congratulations!

FICO (30May2017) EX - 758, EQ - 759, TU - 773

Discover IT - 11500 Arrival - 12500, Fidelity - 12000, Citi Double Cash - 8300, Citi My Best Buy - 5500, Capital One Quicksilver - 3250
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to keep the platinum since I travel abroad, well I used to, and I plan to again. No FTF is great abroad. The everyday isn't worth much abroad since you only get 1.5x MR with bonus and pay a ~3% FTF, which nearly makes the rewards worthless.

It has contactless which would be great since nearly all card readers in the UK have contactless. The London Underground (subway) allows you to travel on your contactless credit card. But doesn't make sense with the FTF. I wish my platinum was contactless, my dad's UK platinum is contactless.

I will get my DW to get the PRG, and it will be complete. Maybe the CSP one day?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.