Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I like Target. Got another auto CLI!

tag
Ravensfan2001
Established Contributor

I like Target. Got another auto CLI!

I posted last month about a Target store card CLI from $200 to $300. I received a letter today saying they've increased it again. Now I have a $500 CL. I've had the card since November 2012 and have only used it once since my last CLI for about $40. Progress! Yay!

Starting Scores: (4/16/12 lender pull) TU 596 | EX 550 | EQ 576
Current Score (9/3/15): Wally TU 639 | Amex EX 628 | DCU EQ 639
Goals: Homeowner as of 9/27/2013. Last app 8/1/15. TU-5; EX-16; EQ-13. Aiming for ZERO inqs.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: I like Target. Got another auto CLI!

Congrats! Maybe they are starting to give CLIs now that they are TD Bank
Message 2 of 11
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

congrats Smiley Very Happy

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 3 of 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Ravensfan2001 wrote:

I posted last month about a Target store card CLI from $200 to $300. I received a letter today saying they've increased it again. Now I have a $500 CL. I've had the card since November 2012 and have only used it once since my last CLI for about $40. Progress! Yay!

CONGRATS!!!

At least someone is getting luv from target!!! Might be a sign of change since the new bank TD took over.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 11
toppers555
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Ravensfan2001 wrote:

CONGRATS!!!

At least someone is getting luv from target!!! Might be a sign of change since the new bank TD took over.

still no Luv here. at this point I may just let card go inactve and let them close it or whatever. 

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 5 of 11
wenbev
New Contributor

Congrats!

When I first received my Tarjay card in 2007 via a register prompt, the limit was $200, then 2 mos later, $500. Then it stayed at $500 until 2012 with another auto cli for a total of $800.PIFd always.  I am interested to see what happens with TD.

Message 6 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 7 of 11
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Congrats!   You'll have to share the secret of your success. 

Message 8 of 11
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@Ravensfan2001 wrote:

I received mine in November, 2012 as well and have not received a thing...Smiley Sad...still at $200. Congrats to you, though!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 9 of 11
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Our Target Visa has been stuck at $4000 since 2010...

On average, we spend $1200 per month at Target on that card. One would think we should qualify for a higher limit...

Frustrating for sure! But, the 5% discount at the register is sure worth it. 

Maybe one day...

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.