Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,291
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!

@kobe 

 

dont you think trying to triple your already trippled limit is going a little far? 

 

i would have asked for 3.5k. my scores are about 30 points higher which i believe is why i got accepted. 

last time i called for the 700-3000 they told me i would know in a letter =/ 

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9


2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Established Contributor
Posts: 697
Registered: ‎03-16-2012
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!


nicholasyud wrote:

JusdoNit wrote:

kobe2012 wrote:

 

 

my gap card also went from $200 -->$1000 ---> $3000 .. i opened this in july of this year....

 

 


@kobe2012...Congrats for u and WOW on the Chevron to 3K.  I must ask.  Is ths the Visa or the regular gas card?


He bump 3k gas for the whole neighborhood. 

To creditinfo : Whjat did u told them for your 1st and 2nd increase ????? kinda run out of idea what to tell them.

 

 


hahaha.. yea, don't even know what it's gonna be used for.... but yea, it's only a regular gas card...... am gonna wait til I get an upgrade and will stop @3k .... i'll try again on my walmart on black friday and if not, before christmas...


Starting Score: TU: 598 03/23/2012 EQ:607 05/24/2012 EX:607 04/26/2012 (lender pull) EX FAKO:522 03/2012
Current Score: TU(Myfico)04/2013:689 EQ(Myfico)04/2013:701 EX(AMEX pull)04/01/2013:675 (CreditSecure FAKOS) 5/14/2013 EX:726 EQ:701 TU:730 TU(Walmart):699
Barclay Rewards:5k/Cap1:$3.5k/Cap1:$2.5k/Citi TYP:2k/Freedom:$5k/Slate:3k/Marriott visa sig 5k/BCE:$1k/Zync: $500 PSL/Discover IT:$1.9k/Walmart:$8k/Chevron:$5k/Gap:$5k/Kay:$3.4kk



Highlighted
Established Contributor
Posts: 697
Registered: ‎03-16-2012
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!


creditnocash wrote:

@kobe 

 

dont you think trying to triple your already trippled limit is going a little far? 

 

i would have asked for 3.5k. my scores are about 30 points higher which i believe is why i got accepted. 

last time i called for the 700-3000 they told me i would know in a letter =/ 


yea, it's probably too much to ask for 5k...


Starting Score: TU: 598 03/23/2012 EQ:607 05/24/2012 EX:607 04/26/2012 (lender pull) EX FAKO:522 03/2012
Current Score: TU(Myfico)04/2013:689 EQ(Myfico)04/2013:701 EX(AMEX pull)04/01/2013:675 (CreditSecure FAKOS) 5/14/2013 EX:726 EQ:701 TU:730 TU(Walmart):699
Barclay Rewards:5k/Cap1:$3.5k/Cap1:$2.5k/Citi TYP:2k/Freedom:$5k/Slate:3k/Marriott visa sig 5k/BCE:$1k/Zync: $500 PSL/Discover IT:$1.9k/Walmart:$8k/Chevron:$5k/Gap:$5k/Kay:$3.4kk



Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,738
Registered: ‎08-13-2012
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!

[ Edited ]



He bump 3k gas for the whole neighborhood. 

To creditinfo : Whjat did u told them for your 1st and 2nd increase ????? kinda run out of idea what to tell them.

 

 


hahaha.. yea, don't even know what it's gonna be used for.... but yea, it's only a regular gas card...... am gonna wait til I get an upgrade and will stop @3k .... i'll try again on my walmart on black friday and if not, before christmas...



I dont think increase much on the store card would be a better ideas thou. Maybe increase for some meanful limit for your everyday credit cards.

Sometime other lenders might take you as higher risk if they see you had so many available credit on store cards. Agree its help for Uti %9 rules but YMMV I rather get 10k credit limit on my Amex Cards rather than Chevron Gas card .....Just sayin'  ^_^. But def happy to see we all get the higher limit thou. Its awesome feeling. 


Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800


Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Established Contributor
Posts: 921
Registered: ‎12-10-2011
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!


nicholasyud wrote:

JusdoNit wrote:

kobe2012 wrote:

 

 

my gap card also went from $200 -->$1000 ---> $3000 .. i opened this in july of this year....

 

 


@kobe2012...Congrats for u and WOW on the Chevron to 3K.  I must ask.  Is ths the Visa or the regular gas card?


He bump 3k gas for the whole neighborhood. 

To creditinfo : Whjat did u told them for your 1st and 2nd increase ????? kinda run out of idea what to tell them.

 

 


YES< YES!!!! 3k for all.  I know that's right!  Here I am thinking that $2500 was the max for the gas card.  It's on now. hahahahahahaSmiley Wink


Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge


Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,291
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!


kobe2012 wrote:

creditnocash wrote:

@kobe 

 

dont you think trying to triple your already trippled limit is going a little far? 

 

i would have asked for 3.5k. my scores are about 30 points higher which i believe is why i got accepted. 

last time i called for the 700-3000 they told me i would know in a letter =/ 


yea, it's probably too much to ask for 5k...


not saying its too much but even when i had  a 700 limit i didnt use it. 

 

i mean now i might get that ipad or macbook but still i would never be able to use 5k at walmart in a month. 

no walmart gas stations around here. 

there is one sams club but its too far to drive to get any rewards that i dont get from my gas station around the corner (get 10c off per gallon and double points (used for discounts on gas) on tuesdays. )   i only fill up on tuesdays though lol. 

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9


2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Established Contributor
Posts: 697
Registered: ‎03-16-2012
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!


nicholasyud wrote:



He bump 3k gas for the whole neighborhood. 

To creditinfo : Whjat did u told them for your 1st and 2nd increase ????? kinda run out of idea what to tell them.

 

 


hahaha.. yea, don't even know what it's gonna be used for.... but yea, it's only a regular gas card...... am gonna wait til I get an upgrade and will stop @3k .... i'll try again on my walmart on black friday and if not, before christmas...



I dont think increase much on the store card would be a better ideas thou. Maybe increase for some meanful limit for your everyday credit cards.

Sometime other lenders might take you as higher risk if they see you had so many available credit on store cards. Agree its help for Uti %9 rules but YMMV I rather get 10k credit limit on my Amex Cards rather than Chevron Gas card .....Just sayin'  ^_^. But def happy to see we all get the higher limit thou. Its awesome feeling. 


I do agree with you... that's why am stopping with this limit on this card and my gap... i'll most likely close this card in a year or two.... since I'm trying to be in a the garden, I'll just let my cards sit out for a while... Smiley Happy


Starting Score: TU: 598 03/23/2012 EQ:607 05/24/2012 EX:607 04/26/2012 (lender pull) EX FAKO:522 03/2012
Current Score: TU(Myfico)04/2013:689 EQ(Myfico)04/2013:701 EX(AMEX pull)04/01/2013:675 (CreditSecure FAKOS) 5/14/2013 EX:726 EQ:701 TU:730 TU(Walmart):699
Barclay Rewards:5k/Cap1:$3.5k/Cap1:$2.5k/Citi TYP:2k/Freedom:$5k/Slate:3k/Marriott visa sig 5k/BCE:$1k/Zync: $500 PSL/Discover IT:$1.9k/Walmart:$8k/Chevron:$5k/Gap:$5k/Kay:$3.4kk



Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,738
Registered: ‎08-13-2012
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!


there is one sams club but its too far to drive to get any rewards that i dont get from my gas station around the corner (get 10c off per gallon and double points (used for discounts on gas) on tuesdays. )   i only fill up on tuesdays though lol. 


Dont forget Walmart participate gas station like Murphy offer 0.15 cent off per gallon till the end of 2012.

 


Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800


Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Established Contributor
Posts: 697
Registered: ‎03-16-2012
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!


creditnocash wrote:

kobe2012 wrote:

creditnocash wrote:

@kobe 

 

dont you think trying to triple your already trippled limit is going a little far? 

 

i would have asked for 3.5k. my scores are about 30 points higher which i believe is why i got accepted. 

last time i called for the 700-3000 they told me i would know in a letter =/ 


yea, it's probably too much to ask for 5k...


not saying its too much but even when i had  a 700 limit i didnt use it. 

 

i mean now i might get that ipad or macbook but still i would never be able to use 5k at walmart in a month. 

no walmart gas stations around here. 

there is one sams club but its too far to drive to get any rewards that i dont get from my gas station around the corner (get 10c off per gallon and double points (used for discounts on gas) on tuesdays. )   i only fill up on tuesdays though lol. 


I do shop every month @ walmart... that's why I'd want this card to be @5k... especially when I buy a home, i'm sure I'll be spending a lot more.... it's funny cause I only fill up my tank every 2 weeks... so on my gas, i do think it is  too much...lol


Starting Score: TU: 598 03/23/2012 EQ:607 05/24/2012 EX:607 04/26/2012 (lender pull) EX FAKO:522 03/2012
Current Score: TU(Myfico)04/2013:689 EQ(Myfico)04/2013:701 EX(AMEX pull)04/01/2013:675 (CreditSecure FAKOS) 5/14/2013 EX:726 EQ:701 TU:730 TU(Walmart):699
Barclay Rewards:5k/Cap1:$3.5k/Cap1:$2.5k/Citi TYP:2k/Freedom:$5k/Slate:3k/Marriott visa sig 5k/BCE:$1k/Zync: $500 PSL/Discover IT:$1.9k/Walmart:$8k/Chevron:$5k/Gap:$5k/Kay:$3.4kk



Community Leader
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,408
Registered: ‎07-12-2011
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!

Hey All!  So I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and request a CLI for the holidays to help with utility.  Went from $3850 CL to 9K!!!! A WalMart card with 9K??? Who would have thought.  I really do love GE.  I think I will take advantage of the 0% APR for 18 Months and buy some nice electronics for Christmas.  Was going to buy the stuff anyway- now GE has my business this year.  


Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSP 20.5K, TotalRewards 20.5K, QuickSilver 20K

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.