I love Walmart/GE!!

tag
toppers555
Established Contributor

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!

walmart 700 to 1500

amazon 900 to 1800.

Congrats all!!

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 81 of 127
LesWH
Established Contributor

@improvingmycredit wrote:

Hey All!  So I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and request a CLI for the holidays to help with utility.  Went from $3850 CL to 9K!!!! A WalMart card with 9K??? Who would have thought.  I really do love GE.  I think I will take advantage of the 0% APR for 18 Months and buy some nice electronics for Christmas.  Was going to buy the stuff anyway- now GE has my business this year.  

Congratualtions!!!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 82 of 127
LesWH
Established Contributor

@toppers555 wrote:

walmart 700 to 1500

amazon 900 to 1800.

Congrats!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Message 83 of 127
littlesister
Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

I opened my Walmart card in 9/2012 with a starting limit of $700.00.  On Nov. 9, 2012, I called the backdoor number for an increase, and they increased my limit to $3,000.  I just called the backdoor number again and got another increase to $6,000.00!!  That was only 6 days inbetween increases and I have only had my card for 2 months!  I charged a printer on it and then paid it in full and have not used it since!  I think because Christmas is coming up, they are being more lenient with the increases.  I suggest to those who want increases to call the backdoor number! 

Thank you !  I tried last week and was told I was at the max $5000.00.  I knew that was wrond because all my other GE cards are at 10,000 !.
Anyhow, I just called and my credit limit is now $10,000

Message 84 of 127
LesWH
Established Contributor

@littlesister wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

I opened my Walmart card in 9/2012 with a starting limit of $700.00.  On Nov. 9, 2012, I called the backdoor number for an increase, and they increased my limit to $3,000.  I just called the backdoor number again and got another increase to $6,000.00!!  That was only 6 days inbetween increases and I have only had my card for 2 months!  I charged a printer on it and then paid it in full and have not used it since!  I think because Christmas is coming up, they are being more lenient with the increases.  I suggest to those who want increases to call the backdoor number! 

Thank you !  I tried last week and was told I was at the max $5000.00.  I knew that was wrond because all my other GE cards are at 10,000 !.
Anyhow, I just called and my credit limit is now $10,000

Congratulations!!

Message 85 of 127
Camilion
Regular Contributor

Smiley LOL amazing!!! Took your advice!!! Scared as heck.   Heart pounding.   One month into the Walmart discover.     One purchase.     First payment made.   Starting limit was 1000.    After a 2 minute call.    Was just increased to my asking limit of 5000!!! Effective immediately!!!!! Whoooooo!! Wow.   Unbelievable!!

Ride the wind for it will carry you...
Follow the stars for they will guide you..
Believe in your dreams..
For they are your hearts desires...
Message 86 of 127
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Ok that does it, when my card arrives I am calling in! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 87 of 127
Camilion
Regular Contributor

You have to!!!! The most unbelievable thing ever!! I was so nervous! I should have asked for more but chickened out! 

Believe in your dreams..
Message 88 of 127
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@Camilion wrote:

You have to!!!! The most unbelievable thing ever!! I was so nervous! I should have asked for more but chickened out! 

Chicken sound 'woack woack """

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 89 of 127
Camilion
Regular Contributor

Smiley Happy laughs.   I was making that sound the whole time

Believe in your dreams..
Message 90 of 127
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.