cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love Walmart/GE!!

Regular Contributor

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!

Wow. So many increases...

I'm scared to call. Card is only a month old and recently pif. :\  They'll probably decline me...

Highlighted
Established Contributor

PleioneG wrote:

Wow. So many increases...

I'm scared to call. Card is only a month old and recently pif. :\  They'll probably decline me...

PleioneG, mine is two months old and I just paid my first bill (PIF). Worth a try...they can only say no. Look at all the increases here...not like a new app, just an increase. Good luck!Smiley Happy

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Established Contributor

Others with similar scenarios were successful. It's worth a trySmiley Wink

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Established Member

Thought I would join the party. Called the back door number and requested a CLI from 1800 to 5000. Asnwered questions about my income and a few minutes later it was approved.

Thanks GE!

FICO: 754, (Walmart TU, 9/4/13)
Wallet: AMEX Gold, and cash.
Chase Freedom (5000), Capital One Venture1 (4750), CU Visa (5000), Discover More (5500), Walmart Discover (7500), Barclays Visa (2000)

Established Contributor

WELCOME and what anice party it is. Congrats to you tooSmiley Happy

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Valued Contributor

wohhooo!!! just an update...i went ahead and requested a CLI from 600 to 2000 having had the card for 3 months and got approved!!!! thank you GE and for all who told me to go for it even though i was afraid of getting declined!!!!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Valued Contributor

i think people should also post other limits and income. 

obviously walmart wouldnt give someone a 10k limit with 15k reported income. 

for me it was 

last highest limit 3.5k 

income is 32k a year sole (family but wasnt asked is about 110k)

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9

2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Regular Contributor

No increase for me. Maybe I asked for too much. Said 2,000. I wonder if I should call back and ask for only 1,200. Guess I'll have to wait until the account is at least three months old. Grats to everyone else!

Established Contributor

PleioneG wrote:

No increase for me. Maybe I asked for too much. Said 2,000. I wonder if I should call back and ask for only 1,200. Guess I'll have to wait until the account is at least three months old. Grats to everyone else!

call back in a few weeks or a month... if you call back too soon, they'd know that you just asked for an increase ... that's what happened to me.... i guess they can see CLI requests... try again before christmas, they might approve it... Smiley Happy

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Regular Contributor

Tried again just to try for a small increase and still declined. Smiley Sad

I'll try again in late December early January. Smiley Happy