cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love Walmart/GE!!

Established Contributor

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!

Because of all of you guys I got jealous and called even though I just got a CLI to 5300 a couple of months ago...BAMMM...new limit 8k...Big screens for everyone in a week...


Starting Score: TU 686 EX 641 EQ 690
Current Score: TU 779 EX 767 EQ 740
Goal Score: 800 Club

BCE $12.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Wally Discover 10K, Cash+ $9K Sam's Discover 10K, Freedom $6K, Zales $5.5K, More $5K, Cap one $5K, Barclay 2.5K, Household Plat $1.5K, Household Gold $1.5K, Credit One $1K, First Premier Plat $.675K First Premier Gold $.65K
Message 121 of 127
New Contributor

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!

I was actually declines yesterday. i called today and she said i requested cli yesterday and i told her "yes, i am calling to Reconsider," Explained to her that i dont need  the 10000 buti  will charge quite a bit that i will pay off soon but want to have the extra cushion.5 minutes later,  Approved!


Starting Score: 598
Current Score: Trans union fico 713 (myfico 11/1/2012), EQ fico 671, exp 666 by AMEX
Goal Score: 720 across

In my wallet: GE/walmart at $10500, 2 capital ones at $750 each, Elan financial at $400, Amex BCP-$1000, AMEX Gold Delta at $2500, Discover more at $6,000 and Chase freedom at $3000

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 122 of 127
Valued Contributor

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!


JonStur wrote:

Because of all of you guys I got jealous and called even though I just got a CLI to 5300 a couple of months ago...BAMMM...new limit 8k...Big screens for everyone in a week...


i was in walmart today and saw a nice 55' inch samsung only 1k. so this card will only have 20% usage with a 18 month finance deal is not bad =) 

 

just rememebr guy you gotta pay for all those tv's eventually. 

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9


2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Message 123 of 127
Established Contributor

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!


creditnocash wrote:

JonStur wrote:

Because of all of you guys I got jealous and called even though I just got a CLI to 5300 a couple of months ago...BAMMM...new limit 8k...Big screens for everyone in a week...


i was in walmart today and saw a nice 55' inch samsung only 1k. so this card will only have 20% usage with a 18 month finance deal is not bad =) 

 

just rememebr guy you gotta pay for all those tv's eventually. 


I meant big screens for everyone on here..first come first serve..I'll PIF before the next statement like the FICO score junkie that I am..lol...


Starting Score: TU 686 EX 641 EQ 690
Current Score: TU 779 EX 767 EQ 740
Goal Score: 800 Club

BCE $12.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Wally Discover 10K, Cash+ $9K Sam's Discover 10K, Freedom $6K, Zales $5.5K, More $5K, Cap one $5K, Barclay 2.5K, Household Plat $1.5K, Household Gold $1.5K, Credit One $1K, First Premier Plat $.675K First Premier Gold $.65K
Message 124 of 127
Valued Contributor

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!

printed off my cert
5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014 750+
3/2017 780+
5/2017 800+
Message 125 of 127
Valued Contributor

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!


JonStur wrote:

creditnocash wrote:

JonStur wrote:

Because of all of you guys I got jealous and called even though I just got a CLI to 5300 a couple of months ago...BAMMM...new limit 8k...Big screens for everyone in a week...


i was in walmart today and saw a nice 55' inch samsung only 1k. so this card will only have 20% usage with a 18 month finance deal is not bad =) 

 

just rememebr guy you gotta pay for all those tv's eventually. 


I meant big screens for everyone on here..first come first serve..I'll PIF before the next statement like the FICO score junkie that I am..lol...


well get me that one and ill be happy since i was the first one who came... lol

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9


2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Message 126 of 127
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!

 a 46 inch please and thank you in advance. LOL

 

Congrats to everyone on all the icreases and @p... don't take it bad.  They told me no to one of my other cards too.  So I will try again in a few weeks as wellSmiley Wink


Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge


Message 127 of 127