Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 909
Registered: ‎12-25-2010
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!

Because of all of you guys I got jealous and called even though I just got a CLI to 5300 a couple of months ago...BAMMM...new limit 8k...Big screens for everyone in a week...


Starting Score: TU 686 EX 641 EQ 690
Current Score: TU 779 EX 767 EQ 740
Goal Score: 800 Club

BCE $12.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Wally Discover 10K, Cash+ $9K Sam's Discover 10K, Freedom $6K, Zales $5.5K, More $5K, Cap one $5K, Barclay 2.5K, Household Plat $1.5K, Household Gold $1.5K, Credit One $1K, First Premier Plat $.675K First Premier Gold $.65K
New Contributor
Posts: 60
Registered: ‎07-09-2012
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!

[ Edited ]

I was actually declines yesterday. i called today and she said i requested cli yesterday and i told her "yes, i am calling to Reconsider," Explained to her that i dont need  the 10000 buti  will charge quite a bit that i will pay off soon but want to have the extra cushion.5 minutes later,  Approved!


Starting Score: 598
Current Score: Trans union fico 713 (myfico 11/1/2012), EQ fico 671, exp 666 by AMEX
Goal Score: 720 across

In my wallet: GE/walmart at $10500, 2 capital ones at $750 each, Elan financial at $400, Amex BCP-$1000, AMEX Gold Delta at $2500, Discover more at $6,000 and Chase freedom at $3000

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,280
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!


JonStur wrote:

Because of all of you guys I got jealous and called even though I just got a CLI to 5300 a couple of months ago...BAMMM...new limit 8k...Big screens for everyone in a week...


i was in walmart today and saw a nice 55' inch samsung only 1k. so this card will only have 20% usage with a 18 month finance deal is not bad =) 

 

just rememebr guy you gotta pay for all those tv's eventually. 

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9


2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$6,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Established Contributor
Posts: 909
Registered: ‎12-25-2010
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!


creditnocash wrote:

JonStur wrote:

Because of all of you guys I got jealous and called even though I just got a CLI to 5300 a couple of months ago...BAMMM...new limit 8k...Big screens for everyone in a week...


i was in walmart today and saw a nice 55' inch samsung only 1k. so this card will only have 20% usage with a 18 month finance deal is not bad =) 

 

just rememebr guy you gotta pay for all those tv's eventually. 


I meant big screens for everyone on here..first come first serve..I'll PIF before the next statement like the FICO score junkie that I am..lol...


Starting Score: TU 686 EX 641 EQ 690
Current Score: TU 779 EX 767 EQ 740
Goal Score: 800 Club

BCE $12.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Wally Discover 10K, Cash+ $9K Sam's Discover 10K, Freedom $6K, Zales $5.5K, More $5K, Cap one $5K, Barclay 2.5K, Household Plat $1.5K, Household Gold $1.5K, Credit One $1K, First Premier Plat $.675K First Premier Gold $.65K
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,982
Registered: ‎02-09-2012
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!

printed off my cert
5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board and $500 secured CC
12/2014: 750+ scores across the board and $80k in revolving credit

Get those baddies removed!!!
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,280
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!


JonStur wrote:

creditnocash wrote:

JonStur wrote:

Because of all of you guys I got jealous and called even though I just got a CLI to 5300 a couple of months ago...BAMMM...new limit 8k...Big screens for everyone in a week...


i was in walmart today and saw a nice 55' inch samsung only 1k. so this card will only have 20% usage with a 18 month finance deal is not bad =) 

 

just rememebr guy you gotta pay for all those tv's eventually. 


I meant big screens for everyone on here..first come first serve..I'll PIF before the next statement like the FICO score junkie that I am..lol...


well get me that one and ill be happy since i was the first one who came... lol

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9


2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$6,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Established Contributor
Posts: 921
Registered: ‎12-10-2011
0

Re: I love Walmart/GE!!

 a 46 inch please and thank you in advance. LOL

 

Congrats to everyone on all the icreases and @p... don't take it bad.  They told me no to one of my other cards too.  So I will try again in a few weeks as well:smileywink:


Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge


Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.