cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I said I was gardening but...... (PRG APPROVED)

tag
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

I said I was gardening but...... (PRG APPROVED)

I intended on waiting until March to round out my collection with an AMEX, but after becoming more fully informed about the benefit of apping in January (since I was added last year as AU on DH's BCP), I decided to go for the gold (PRG that is). I was approved in the wee hours of the morning. Overall utilization was pretty low but was Experian was showing about 50% utilization on my CSP and 10% on Barclay's. Both balances are paid now but not yet reporting. Experian score was 734. No baddies

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I said I was gardening but...... (PRG APPROVED)

Congrats on your PRG approval!

Message 2 of 18
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 3 of 18
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Thanks FinStar! This is off topic but I never saw a hard pull for that CLI i got from Barclay's luv button, unless they pulled Equifax. 

Message 4 of 18
myjourney
Super Contributor

@MissCredit9 wrote:

I intended on waiting until March to round out my collection with an AMEX, but after becoming more fully informed about the benefit of apping in January (since I was added last year as AU on DH's BCP), I decided to go for the gold (PRG that is). I was approved in the wee hours of the morning. Overall utilization was pretty low but was Experian was showing about 50% utilization on my CSP and 10% on Barclay's. Both balances are paid now but not yet reporting. Experian score was 734. No baddies

Congrats and welcome to the Amex family 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 18
blunderer
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 6 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@MissCredit9 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Thanks FinStar! This is off topic but I never saw a hard pull for that CLI i got from Barclay's luv button, unless they pulled Equifax. 

Well, it sounds like that worked out in your favor MissCredit9!  If it never showed up on TU, then I think you escaped the HP for sure.  I normally check all three just to be sure (but that's just me to cover all bases).

Message 7 of 18
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@MissCredit9 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Well, it sounds like that worked out in your favor MissCredit9!  If it never showed up on TU, then I think you escaped the HP for sure.  I normally check all three just to be sure (but that's just me to cover all bases).

Do you know any site that I can see my Equifax report for free? I really doubt they pulled Equifax but you never know.......

Message 8 of 18
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 9 of 18
eazy454
Valued Member

Congats!!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.