Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In with DISCOVER!!! 1.6 yrs post BK7!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

In with DISCOVER!!! 1.6 yrs post BK7!

I'm in shock. Omg... Anyways, I was already out of the garden a few days ago and got the Venture and QS Siggy, and something told me to try again for Discover! I've applied twice before and declined for bk etcc, my EQ hasn't changed since then. I applied and got screen saying they couldn't approve me for the terms I applied for, but could for 22% apr. I quickly and gladly accepted since I pif anyways, didn't care, plus my EQ doesn't support a better terms at this time.  CL ......$800

image.jpg

Ive never had Discover before ever, and have always wanted in!!! I can't believe I'm finally in now!! My last EQ score was 640 last month (dropped 30pts when something reported wrong from my bk almost 2 yrs ago, which I'm currently disputing), util reporting was 1%. 

Ps... Tried to upload a pic but it wouldn't take it saying my pic size was too large to upload! Once I figure that out I'll post my pic of my approval. I'm sure there will be a few skeptics out there, and wanted to "prove" my approvalSmiley Happy my bk was discharged 08/2013.....I'm a happy and lucky gal right now and seriously back in the garden!!Smiley Happy I need all the Discover peeps to update me on what they like to see on using my card.. Bal? No bal? Pif before sm cut? Cli HP or sp? When should you or can request one? ThanksSmiley Happy

***EDIT***..... Got it to upload finally!!!

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In with DISCOVER!!! 1.6 yrs post BK7!

@pizza1 wrote:

I'm in shock. Omg... Anyways, I was already out of the garden a few days ago and got the Venture and QS Siggy, and something told me to try again for Discover! I've applied twice before and declined for bk etcc, my EQ hasn't changed since then. I applied and got screen saying they couldn't approve me for the terms I applied for, but could for 22% apr. I quickly and gladly accepted since I pif anyways, didn't care, plus my EQ doesn't support a better terms at this time. 

Ive never had Discover before ever, and have always wanted in!!! I can't believe I'm finally in now!! My last EQ score was 620 last month (dropped 30pts when something reported wrong from my bk almost 2 yrs ago, which I'm currently disputing), util reporting was 1%. CL $800.... 

Ps... Tried to upload a pic but it wouldn't take it saying my pic size was too large to upload! Once I figure that out I'll post my pic of my approval. I'm sure there will be a few skeptics out there, and wanted to "prove" my approvalSmiley Happy my bk was discharged 08/2013.....I'm a happy and lucky gal right now and seriously back in the garden!!Smiley Happy I need all the Discover peeps to update me on what they like to see on using my card.. Bal? No bal? Pif before sm cut? Cli HP or sp? When should you or can request one? ThanksSmiley Happy

Post it on Tinypic and update.

Congrats!

Message 2 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nixon... What's tinypic??
Message 3 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Nixon... What's tinypic??

A website.

Message 4 of 39
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! I trust you without pics Smiley Tongue
Message 5 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thank you B!!! Nixon doesn't he wants a pic lol!!! Gosh darn it I want to post my pic lol!!!
Message 6 of 39
Techsavvy
Regular Contributor

Wow that's awesome, I hope I can get in with Discover as well! My bankruptcy was discharged 5/2010 and I received an invite to apply but thought I would get denied. Great job Pizza!

Beginning credit score 3/13 TU 600, EX 601
Current scores 04/15 MYFICO TU 710, EX 699, EQ 663
NFCU Cash Rewards Signature Visa $12,500, Venture $10,000, Venture One $5000, BBVA NBA Amex $3,500, NFL Extra Points World Mastercard $2,500, Sallie Mae Rewards World Mastercard $2,500, Barclay's Reward Mastercard $5,300, Paypal Extras Platinum Mastercard $2,501, Capital One QSI $2,750, Merrick Visa $1100, Discover It $1000, Walmart $6,000, Kohl's $1000, VS $1450, Buckle $1250, Kingsized $1250, HSN $1150, Target $400, TJX Rewards $3500, Chevron $3500
Message 7 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats..@Pizza 1.  You deserve it after reading that "I am depressed thread".

Message 8 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 9 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thank you everyone!!
Nixon... Got the pic to upload Smiley Wink
Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.