Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant Approval for Chase Sapphire Preferred Card

tag
OneMoreCouch
Established Member

Instant Approval for Chase Sapphire Preferred Card

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share some stats. So I just got instantly approved for CSP card and I'm pretty happy because of the following reason.

When i was 21 2 years ago, that was the first time i heard about credit scores and such and started off with a 580 rating. I got that low rating because i had a credit account set up as overdraft protection that I forgot about. Subsquently, i owed wells fargo about $1.80 for about 60-90 days which tanked my young history.

Glad to say now 2 years later my scores are the following:

725 Experian 718 Transunion  712 Equifax

With that I got instantly approved online with a loading time about 15 seconds =D

Woot Woot

Edit: Now My question is, whats the next card to get for the rewards. Since i got restaurant and Travel covered, the next thing I'd like is Gas then maybe Amazon.com rewards. Any suggestions?

I've seen the Freedom card, but the $1500 reward cap limit is a HUGE turn off for me. That's like basically $75 every 3 months so if I get that then it will really be a card i only pull out for gas (or w/e category they have)

If anyone can help me it would be great!

Edit Edit: As requested, I'll share my Cr Profile:

Credit cards: Wells Fargo Rewards $3100 Limit, Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000 Limit

Income: 55k (First job out of college)

Hope it helps!

Mouse over for Credit Limit

Message 1 of 49
48 REPLIES 48
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Instant Approval for Chase Sapphire Preferred Card

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your approval. Do you mind sharing your cr profile? Current cc's and limits, income etc? It may help others
Message 2 of 49
myjourney
Super Contributor

@OneMoreCouch wrote:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share some stats. So I just got instantly approved for CSP card and I'm pretty happy because of the following reason.

When i was 21 2 years ago, that was the first time i heard about credit scores and such and started off with a 580 rating. I got that low rating because i had a credit account set up as overdraft protection that I forgot about. Subsquently, i owed wells fargo about $1.80 for about 60-90 days which tanked my young history.

Glad to say now 2 years later my scores are the following:

725 Experian 718 Transunion  712 Equifax

With that I got instantly approved online with a loading time about 15 seconds =D

Woot Woot

Welome to the forum 

You have done very well and congarts are in order 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 49
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!!!
I'm lovin' my CSP!
Please share your aaoa, other cards, etc.
It'll be helpful for other folks.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 49
Jbb2788
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!! I was denied for the Chase Sapphire TODAY so I'm going to garden for 6-9 months and then try again! With it's great APR %, rewards program, and $0 AF it's the best card avaliable IMO...

**10/31/13
EX-650
EQ-660
TU-660
GOAL: 750 ACROSS THE BOARD
Last App: 10/13
Gardening Until: 4/14 (At least)
Message 5 of 49
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!! Thats a great card to obtain instantly!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 6 of 49
knoregs
Established Contributor

Congrats!

~kn

EQ: 700 (FICO ScoreWatch) 11/26/14
EX: ??? (No Current)
TU: 681 (Discover FICO) 11/12/14

Last App 9/22/14... In Garden 'till Summer '15
Message 7 of 49
cleanitup
Regular Contributor

Congrats  Smiley Happy   love it

Message 8 of 49
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Thats a great accomplishment. I'm loving my CSP, I'm sure you will too.

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 9 of 49
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

congrats! great card Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 10 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.