Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It has been a great Jul!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

It has been a great Jul!

So I went on an app spree and also a CLI spree....I was able to get a lot of approvals for my grandmother, mother and I...see below!

$1260 CLI Loft

$900 CLI NY & Co

$1500 CLI QVC

$1950 CLI HSN

$850 CLI VS

$550 CLI JCrew

$1250 CLI Boscovs

$800 CLI Henri Bendel

$7200 CLI Overstock

$5200 CLI Sears MC

$25000 CLI Penfed Power Cash Rewards

$16000 CLI Penfed Platinum Rewards

$2000 Amex Blue Cash (EX)

$15000 SEFCU World MasterCard (EX)

American Express Business Plum Charge Card

$4000 Amex Simply Cash Plus Business  (used same pull from Blue Cash even though it was 3 days later for both the Plum and Simply Cash Plus)

$20000 Penfed Personal Loan (used same report from May when I opened my Power Cash Rewards and Platinum Rewards cards...also used that pull for the CLI on those cards)

$500 Penfed OLOC (new EQ pull yesterday for OLOC and new checking account...I only had a savings account previously)

Saks (EQ)---I can't remember if it were the 7-10 or 10-30 day notice...haven't heard back yet

Chase Freedom (EX)-too many inquiries, but could be black list because I burned them in 2010 with a $14,000 charge-off

Citi AA (EX)-probably too many inquiries, but could be blacklist because I burned them in 2010 with a $18,000, $3600, $3600, and $1800 charge-offs

Barclays AAdvantage World Elite MC (T)-probably too many inquiries

$10,000 CLI Macy*s (Momma)

$5500 CLI Capital One Journey (Momma)

$5500 CLI Capital One QS1 (Momma)

$1750 CLI HSN (Momma)

$8000 CLI TJMaxx MC (Momma)

$7500 BankAmericard Cash Rewards (T-Momma)

$2000 Penfed Power Cash (EQ-Momma)

Penfed Platinum Rewards (Momma)

$900 CLI Ashley Stewart (Gma)

$6690 CLI Carsons (Gma)

In the garden until Aug 2019, when I will try for Citi, Chase, Barclays and Navy Federal again...NFCU told me too many inquiries in May 2017---offered me a secured card, but I didn't pursue it.

Current Scores:  EX:  731 EQ:  692 and TU:  654

EQ/T in May was 738/731...drops everytime my private student loans payment plan renewsSmiley Sad  Hoping to refinance after 2 years of business returns in 2019!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It has been a great Jul!

That is quite a spree!  Congratulations!

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much.  I never thought I would get $25,000 from Penfed and another $16k.  I am super excited for not only myself, but my mother and grandmother also.  I have been working our credit since May 2015.  We are back in the garden though for two years until I am ready to get a mortgage...I also failed to mention that my utilization is at 2%.

Thank you to the forum for all of the positive encouragement and knowledge I have received.

Message 3 of 16
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

Now that's a spree! Congrats!
TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Khalifa_Jayy wrote:
Now that's a spree! Congrats!

Congrats. How many inquires do you have?

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have over 20 on each starting in Apr 2015 when I started to rebuild.  I know that is crazy.  I am done for 2 yearsSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recon'd the Citi Platinum AA yesterday and received a message today stating I was approved for $3000.  I am off the blacklist and back in with Citi.  WooHoo! I am so excited.  This really is a great month for me!

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Platinum AA Recon Success!

Well, I was immediately declined for the Citi AAdvantage Platinum MC.  I received the letter yesterday in the mail stating that I was declined for a paid or unpaid collection on my report (Transunion...even though myfico stated they pulled EX).  I called the EO number found on this forum...Thank you myfico.  I spoke with a very nice gentleman that sent me to Sarah in the credit department of the EO.  Sarah was extremely nice.  I told her that I would really like the opportunity to prove I am a creditworthy cient to Citi.  She said of course, and told me she was sending my application for manual review.  I was supposed to hear back by Aug 2nd.  I checked my email this morning at 7:40am and saw you've been approved!  I am so excited to be back in with Citi.  Off the blacklist!!! 

Message 8 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Willy Wonka please meet Mae2014 Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approvals!! See ya in the garden...Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.