Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It has been a great Jul!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It has been a great Jul!

Wowee! Now that is what I call a SPREE! Congratulations on your many successes. Definitely time to garden and use your new CL's well. See you there!Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Great run here. Enjoy all the new cards and I would garden now for at least a year. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on your approval and SL. Use it wisely and go from there. I am suprised granny got the lowest of both of you and shes the one that started the bunch...LOL. Enjoy.
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gardening for two years! Grandma isn't really looking to expand her credit empire. I only asked for the increase for her because she was a little high on the utilization on the Carson's card. I got her an increase on her Citi AA card in May, other than that the only bank card she is a Discover card that she can't find..smh.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Gardening for two years! Grandma isn't really looking to expand her credit empire. I only asked for the increase for her because she was a little high on the utilization on the Carson's card. I got her an increase on her Citi AA card in May, other than that the only bank card she is a Discover card that she can't find..smh.

I read that and smiled(Ive taken to drink) until I finished the sentence.  Smiley Wink

Congrats on an EPIC spree!  I get the 2 years of gardening, but be aware that inquiries stop effecting your score after a year.  There is a decent chance you might be NFCU ready after 1 year.  To be honest, many of us dont know how we will feel in a year, and I didn't want to see you trapped by your own words, which happens to some people.  Either way you've done well for 3 generations of your family's credit!  I just wanted to let you know you might be able to take a YEAR off of your garden SENTENCE(really, it is a sentence....I've refused to officially enter it, even though I took maybe 15 months off in silence, using my "Fertilization"(tm) proprietary method, without any badges.  I'm kind of similar to the Jehovah's Witnesses with the no holiday thing.  Smiley Wink   Anyhow, I just want you to realize you have more options than then well worn road more traveled.  You have a year to think about it, so not really a high pressure decision at the moment....I'm just trying to get your mind "fertile" to allow the possibility, so I can picture you giving me a virtual "high 5" in a year(and the garden, some other gesture!).  Maybe some others will chime in with an opinion on my thoughts as well.  Life is short, so Im against mandatory/cookie cutter sentencing.  

All of that said, if youre patient and not overly eager, I dont wish to be a bad influence.  I just feel you may have a legit shot, although I dont know your updated scores.  

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you, your Mom, and Grandma!!! See you in the garden!!!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.