Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's About Freaking Time, Discover!

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: It's About Freaking Time, Discover!

@Anonymous wrote:

So that's what it looks like when it actually happens.

Thanks CAPTOOL...yes, I was beginning to think that screen didn't really exist...lol.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks CAPTOOL...yes, I was beginning to think that screen didn't really exist...lol.

I'm getting pretty used to the screen that says, "we need to check your credit, is that okay?"

Message 12 of 24
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@Kostya1992 wrote:

Nice!!! Did the cash advance line not go up?

Thanks, Kostya...yes, the advance line went from $300 to $500.

Interesting. They gave you 13% of the credit line increase in the cash advance portion. I got one auto CLI and they gave me 40% of the increase in the cash advance portion. Of course, the CLI was only $250.  Smiley LOL

I remember back in the day (80's) that almost every card's cash advance limit was 100% of the credit line...those were the days...lol.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@Kostya1992 wrote:

Interesting. They gave you 13% of the credit line increase in the cash advance portion. I got one auto CLI and they gave me 40% of the increase in the cash advance portion. Of course, the CLI was only $250.  Smiley LOL

I remember back in the day (80's) that almost every card's cash advance limit was 100% of the credit line...those were the days...lol.

My Merrick card is. Limit and cash limit are both $2500. 

Message 14 of 24
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm getting pretty used to the screen that says, "we need to check your credit, is that okay?"

I was getting nutty...I was yelling at that screen, "What the !@#$ for...you're giving me my FICO, isn't that enough...lol?"

Message 15 of 24
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@Kostya1992 wrote:

My Merrick card is. Limit and cash limit are both $2500. 

My CU card same thing, though they knock off the amount for the interest.   Congrats.

Signature needs updating
Message 16 of 24
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Also, the US Airways card has cash advance of 4k, but at that interest, will keep to CU if need cash advance.
Signature needs updating
Message 17 of 24
uswala
Senior Contributor

@indiolatino61 wrote:

Hello all...

Well, after 3 years of waiting, Discover finally saw fit to give me a SP CLI via their online CLI route. Therefore, today I will officially take my Discover it card out of the SD and give it some sun and exercise...lol. FYI...I had applied online for a SP CLI each and every day for the past 9 months. I actually let out a yelp when it finally came back with an approval.

Publication1.jpg

Congrats on the SP CLI!

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to thank indiolatino61 posting this thread! Just got a bump for myself!

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.