cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's HOT!! PenFed Platinum Rewards Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's HOT!! PenFed Platinum Rewards Approval!

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations !!! 

Thanks and Congratulations!

I read where you been approved too! Smiley Happy

Yeppers I am actually quite proud of myself.. I kept going back and forth and sleeping on it. 

Woo Hoo I belong to a well known Credit Union.  Now to be good and garden.. might tippytoe out once..or app on same HP.  But like to think about what else I may want.  Hmmmmm.  

CreditLuv what all did you app for on the HP?  No worries I will go back and check.  Or are you thinking of anything else on that same HP? 

Message 31 of 34
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations !!! 

Thanks and Congratulations!

I read where you been approved too! Smiley Happy

Yeppers I am actually quite proud of myself.. I kept going back and forth and sleeping on it. 

Woo Hoo I belong to a well known Credit Union.  Now to be good and garden.. might tippytoe out once..or app on same HP.  But like to think about what else I may want.  Hmmmmm.  

CreditLuv what all did you app for on the HP?  No worries I will go back and check.  Or are you thinking of anything else on that same HP? 

The lady i spoke with also wanted to give me a Promise Card after review.

I had to tell her sloooow down and please let me read up some material on that first.

Then she encouraged me to open a checking and so on.

I would recon the SL with the Platinum card first and see how that goes.

Sure can't fault them on not having the same fire as we do Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

My checking account is open with the minimum of $5.  I think I will transfer some money each week into the checking account. 

Eventually maybe start some building on an IRA.  I thought of a PLOC just to have just in case.  I just want to be sure that they don't do another hard pull for that... I know most say that they don't but some say they have... I may do that by phone.  Not sure.  

Like you I have to think and read.... I am trying not to be app happy.  This was one of the last 2 cards I really wanted.  

I just love these boards.  I read every post on PenFed that I could get my hands on.  So I did not app lightly.  

Im happy.  I may try to recon the apr.. I like yours better.  lol. 

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditLuv... did they send you a survey yet?  If so how long after you app'd ?  Also was there a spot for free form replies? 

I just really would like to not miss it... 

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.