cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's Official...I will garden for the rest of the year!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's Official...I will garden for the rest of the year!

THANKS YOU GUYS!! 

I actually have to pull my TU report one last time.  Have to pay a school bill so that I can go back.  

But I am done with credit cards. I have enough to keep me occupied. Lol. Never year at the 2year mark I will close my secured cards and subprime card.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's Official...I will garden for the rest of the year!

@NRB525 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Recently I was able to obtain 2 more cards through CapOne...One for Union Plus and another for the GMC program. Both cards are though the steps program. 

Today, shopping for plane tickets, I see an ad on for a JetBlue Mastercard. At first I thought...No no...you wont be approved. But, I went ahead and did it. And what do you know...APPROVED...instantly for $1200! 

It is my first card over 1k. I am excited! I will be gardening now for the rest of the year. No more credit cards. I will be sock drawing almost all my cards. I will set up little things to keep them in usage though (netflix, naturebox, etc). 

I also was just approved for a new Apartment! 

Thanks to everyone for your help! 

Congratulations on the recent spree!

Which cards do you have? Which go to SD, which will get daily use?

Thanks!!

I currently have:

Milestone - $300 limit (will be sock drawed)

OpenSky(secured) - $320 limit (currently set to pay my car insurance...will change after my move to sock draw)

Primor(secured)- $300 limit (will be sock drawed)

CapOne Platinum - $800 limit (will keep in rotation)

CapOne QS - $800 limit (will keep in rotation)

New CapOne GMC - $300 limit (currently in the steps program...will keep in rotation)

New CapOne Union Plus - $300 limit  (currntly in the steps program...will keep in rotation)

VS - $500 limit (will be sock drawed)

OS - $450 limit (will be sock drawed)

NY&Company - $300 limit (will be sock drawed)

New Jetblue BarclayCard - $1200 limit (will be used occasionally for flights)

The cards sock drawed I will take out every 2 months of so just to show usage. Don't want them to close.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.