Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's finally over!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's finally over!

My first post here, but I've read the forums for years. You are all wonderful advisors and supports!

I was just approved for the Amex Blue Cash Preferred with a limit of $12k.

I say it's finally over because I went through a foreclosure (first late payment April, 2010). It took a very long time to resolve and I spent years embarassed of my credit, despite never having a single blemish outside of the foreclosure. I'm thrilled to have been approved for an Amex credit card as the forums tell me those can be tough to get.

Hooray!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's finally over!

Great card and a great SL. Congrats!

Message 2 of 8
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Congrats!, don't worry too much about the foreclosure, life happens! Enjoy the new card my friend!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! It *should* fall off next month, so I'm very happy about that Smiley Happy

@Creditplz wrote:
Congrats!, don't worry too much about the foreclosure, life happens! Enjoy the new card my friend!

Message 4 of 8
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Congrats and a great limit to boot.

Message 5 of 8
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My first post here, but I've read the forums for years. You are all wonderful advisors and supports!

I say it's finally over because I went through a foreclosure (first late payment April, 2010). It took a very long time to resolve and I spent years embarassed of my credit, despite never having a single blemish outside of the foreclosure. I'm thrilled to have been approved for an Amex credit card as the forums tell me those can be tough to get.

Hooray!

Congrats!

Welcome to the community!

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 6 of 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hooray!

Congratulations. And welcome to the forum.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! I can't seem to log back into my original user name, so I had to make a different one Cat Surprised

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.