Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J Crew Success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: J Crew Success

@Anonymous wrote:

just keep hitting the luv button i had my card for a year never used it ever, recently started hitting the luv button once every 3 days than once a day than twice a day untill i got the 7-10 message. from $300 to $4800 doesnt hurt to try if your denied just wait a week of 2

I would hazard a guess that this is one reason why so many people are having Comenity issues right now....but what do I know.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cotton_Britches wrote:
I apped for J Crew earlier this month. Got the dreaded 7-10 day response. Just today received a verification letter. Called in, answered a few questions and was approved!

Congrats!  After having someone tell me to do the SCT, I think I may have gotten the same message as you, the other night.   I laughed at the zodiac sign question.  I might have replied something like, "hey, didn't that used to be a pickup line or something?!".  Smiley Wink  Before I read that, I was going to ask you what type of questions they ask, because I have a feeling I may have to answer similar ones.  

Message 12 of 13
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.