Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J Crew

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

J Crew

I tried the shopping cart trick on J. Crew last night and of course I got the pop up window.... So what the heck, I tried it out and they approved me for 250.... I was able to sign into the online account center and do CLI and that bumpmed me up to $450 .... I tried it again and I got the 7-10 day message....

Smiley Happy

Thought they would give me a little more, but I'm sure it will come with time ......

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: J Crew

Congrats on your new Jcrew card.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 3 of 18
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 4 of 18
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats! J crew card grows very quickly. Especially after your 6th statement cuts. 

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried the shopping cart trick on J. Crew last night and of course I got the pop up window.... So what the heck, I tried it out and they approved me for 250.... I was able to sign into the online account center and do CLI and that bumpmed me up to $450 .... I tried it again and I got the 7-10 day message....

Smiley Happy

Thought they would give me a little more, but I'm sure it will come with time ......

Congrats!!!!  The exact same thing happened to me.  a little bump when you open the account, but try again  in 31 days and call in.  I got a bump of 300. I have been told that they will bump you some every 31 days and after the 4th month, it even gets better., like in the thousand, lol!   I'm anxiously awaiting.  Again congrats to you!

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool... Thanks for the info...

I will definitely try that out!

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't have a store card and I was reading everywhere on here that they give the highest CL. I heard it was a SP and figured why not try the shopping cart trick. It popped up after I disabled my blocker and it said

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Happy

I was approved for $250. Went online after and setup my account. I tried the CL button and got the 7-10 message. Well it's time to garden until I get into the 700+ and the Venture Card pops up on the pre-approval.

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I didn't have a store card and I was reading everywhere on here that they give the highest CL. I heard it was a SP and figured why not try the shopping cart trick. It popped up after I disabled my blocker and it said

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Happy

I was approved for $250. Went online after and setup my account. I tried the CL button and got the 7-10 message. Well it's time to garden until I get into the 700+ and the Venture Card pops up on the pre-approval.

Congrats on your approval!!! Have fun in the garden!!!

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on J Crew!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.