Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J Crew

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: J Crew

YOull have the card to $4k in 4months...congrats!!!Smiley Happy count 31 days from today, and do the auto lady trick. Every 31 days!!Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 18
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 12 of 18
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Jcrew is a nice store. Congrats.

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the preapproved offer come out on top of checkout page and if that's it do I have to click on learn more to apply for it

update. i too got the pop up screen. was approved $250 but the CLI didnt work.

Congrats on the approval.  

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

The 250$ is a good start... I started my Express card with 250 and I waited an excruciating 9 months before they bumped me up to 600. From there I just did the CLI button until I got to 1000! The wait is well woth it !

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I went 500-800 on first statement. 

Does j crew grow more or quicker than buckle? I'm NOT getting another store card but kinda wish i had gotten the buckle instead for gifts.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the Buckle and Express card tonight for $250. Can't wait for my AU accounts to kick in on all my CR's to get all those years of history. It should even out I would think. JCP and 1of2 Cap Ones showing on my EX account. Still waiting for them to show on my other 2 and that other Cap One to show.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.