Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCP CLI!!! Yeah!

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

JCP CLI!!! Yeah!

So while we were on the topic of GECRB accounts, though I'd go hit the good ole luv button at JCP online; it had been 3-4 mos

Got a $600 cli from $5900 to $6500.

Good thing! Mom's and bro's bday comin' up. Got a zero bal! Hah

Maybe Ron Johnson will throw some discounts my way :-P
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Re: JCP CLI!!! Yeah!

Dayum! Nice credit increase!
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 2 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 11
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
So while we were on the topic of GECRB accounts, though I'd go hit the good ole luv button at JCP online; it had been 3-4 mos

Got a $600 cli from $5900 to $6500.

Good thing! Mom's and bro's bday comin' up. Got a zero bal! Hah

Maybe Ron Johnson will throw some discounts my way :-P

Very nicee! Congrats! Actually, I got a coupon today via text for a $10 off of $50 good until the 17th! So sign up for the text alerts, because the company is bringing back more public coupons, however they are one-time use codes!

Message 4 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 11
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Thanks!!
Well, they better get it together on the coupons! Their demographic is middle class coupon lovers!! The only thing that makes shopping there fun is to see how much stuff I can get for cheap! Lol
Tbh, I don't really like their clothes as Im more of a Zara, Aldo, Express, Dillard's, CK..okay okay overboard haha
Love their cookware/home stuff

But my fam loves their stuff! I worked their for 2.5 years before I started working in Real Estate, and I loved it. They had one of the best corporate cultures Ive ever known.
Glad I kept this card :-)
I will def sign up for those text alerts!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 11
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Thanks!!
Well, they better get it together on the coupons! Their demographic is middle class coupon lovers!! The only thing that makes shopping there fun is to see how much stuff I can get for cheap! Lol
Tbh, I don't really like their clothes as Im more of a Zara, Aldo, Express, Dillard's, CK..okay okay overboard haha
Love their cookware/home stuff

But my fam loves their stuff! I worked their for 2.5 years before I started working in Real Estate, and I loved it. They had one of the best corporate cultures Ive ever known.
Glad I kept this card :-)
I will def sign up for those text alerts!!

LOL awesome! Practically almost everything I buy, is from JCP...I mean hey, you can't beat the now 25% employee discount that I can use on top of any coupons I have XD

I work in the home department, before that juniors, and I've been with the company for a little over 4 and a half years! I don't have it in my heart to leave XD (well, that, and maybe a promotion/job offer...but I would not want to be in retail forever!)

Message 7 of 11
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I started in Catalog, then went to Juniors(I was a sweetalker and was#1 in my store for "icaps" or "credit apps" lol)!!!! Then moved stores and worked in jewelry/juniors/home haha. It was fun! My coworkers were the best too!!! I had like $200-300 worth of those $5 certificates at one point. I decorated pretty much my whole apartment for free haha!! I miss that discount!!!
Message 8 of 11
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice, Congrats on the increase. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 9 of 11
awdsmama
Established Contributor

Very nice!

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.