cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUst Got Walmart Card CLI by caliing backdoor!!!!

tag
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

Re: JUst Got Walmart Card CLI by caliing backdoor!!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

I've had the Walmart Card for over 10 years.  The Walmart CL got stuck at $4500 for years. I wasn't able to get increase until earlier today. I called GE solution number and she asked me the income. She put me on hold for five minutes  She came back with the answer. She said. " Congradulations!!!! Your account is eligible for credit limit increase. The CL is $7000.  It goes into effective immediately." It was simple and painless.

Ron.

Damn 10 years, and you not at the Discover level yet, or you just don't want it? 

Message 21 of 34
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Blackbeauty212 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

I've had the Walmart Card for over 10 years.  The Walmart CL got stuck at $4500 for years. I wasn't able to get increase until earlier today. I called GE solution number and she asked me the income. She put me on hold for five minutes  She came back with the answer. She said. " Congradulations!!!! Your account is eligible for credit limit increase. The CL is $7000.  It goes into effective immediately." It was simple and painless.

Ron.

Damn 10 years, and you not at the Discover level yet, or you just don't want it? 

They kept telling me there wasn't upgrade for me.  So I quit asking. I decided to apply for the card and got approved. Now I have both Walmart card and Walmart Discover.

Ron.

Message 22 of 34
colindidit
Established Contributor

Call for all of them all they can do is say no. Smiley Happy
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 23 of 34
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy  My Old Navy Visa, Sams Club Discover, Sams Club Credit, PayPal MC got stuck for a while. I'm thinking which one I should call for CLI.

What do you guys think?

Ron.

I say call and ask for CLIs on ALL of them.  It sounds like you are long overdue.  I think it was LS who was able to call and get increases on many of his GE cards all in the same day.  This number works for all GE cards:  1-877-379-8173.  Rumor has it that for best results, it is better to call during the evening or on weekends.  Smiley Wink

Good luck Ron!!

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 24 of 34
Ron1
Super Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy  My Old Navy Visa, Sams Club Discover, Sams Club Credit, PayPal MC got stuck for a while. I'm thinking which one I should call for CLI.

What do you guys think?

Ron.

I say call and ask for CLIs on ALL of them.  It sounds like you are long overdue.  I think it was LS who was able to call and get increases on many of his GE cards all in the same day.  This number works for all GE cards:  1-877-379-8173.  Rumor has it that for best results, it is better to call during the evening or on weekends.  Smiley Wink

Good luck Ron!!

I'm holding the line for 15 min. Now they're processing my CLI request for Old Navy Visa. Wish me luck!!!

Ron.

Message 25 of 34
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

What do you guys think?

Ron.

Good luck Ron!!

I'm holding the line for 15 min. Now they're processing my CLI request for Old Navy Visa. Wish me luck!!!

Ron.

Guys, It doesn't look good. My CLI request is sending to other dept for further review.  They will call me back with the answer. I hope the're not going to close all my other GE accounts.

Ron.

Message 26 of 34
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Oh shiz...
Did they need to speak with a "Senior Analyst"

This is why Im not messing with GECRB for any more clis for a while.
Im scared they'll shut me down.

Don't worry though!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 27 of 34
Ron1
Super Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Oh shiz...
Did they need to speak with a "Senior Analyst"

This is why Im not messing with GECRB for any more clis for a while.
Im scared they'll shut me down.

Don't worry though!

I don't know. They put me on hold at leas 20 min. They came back they couldn't reach a decision. They will sent CLI request to another dept. for further review.  They asked me a phone number to contact me. I gave them my mobile number.  I don't have any balance on the card. I have perfect payment history.

Ron.

Message 28 of 34
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

That's very odd. I know that on several occasions, they've put me on hold for a "senior" analyst... Then I get xferred to some grumpy US based rep, and Ive been getting denied a cli on my Paypal MC from $20k to $30k. 😳
Perhaps your credit report is so extensive that they need "days" to delve into your credit profile?
Hmm. Do indulge us once they've made a decision 😄
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 29 of 34
Ron1
Super Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
That's very odd. I know that on several occasions, they've put me on hold for a "senior" analyst... Then I get xferred to some grumpy US based rep, and Ive been getting denied a cli on my Paypal MC from $20k to $30k. 😳
Perhaps your credit report is so extensive that they need "days" to delve into your credit profile?
Hmm. Do indulge us once they've made a decision 😄

He sounded like I didn't spend enough for the CLI.  He put me on hold for a long time.  I  asked to increase from $5K to $10K and it might be a lot for them. I didn't talk to anyone.

Ron.

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.