Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joined NFCU and got a nice card

tag
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Joined NFCU and got a nice card

I've put off joining NFCU since I'm happy with DCU and also belong to Congressional FCU but looking forward to retirement in a few years (I say end of 2018, my boss says the end of 2020 - we'll see who wins). Anyway, we will be leaving the Metro DC area after "we" retire so CFCU will be of little use so I figured might as well establish a second CU that'll follow me around the country.

Signed up online and deposited a couple hundred to establish the account - seemless sign up - said lets see if they'll approve a credit card so I went for the GoRewards card (no AF, I don't like AF's and I have a good travel card), instant approval with a SL of $23,500. It's a good day, +$5k on my BoA card and a new account with NFCU. Smiley Surprised

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Joined NFCU and got a nice card

What a great SL!  Congrats!

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!! Nice approval!!!! 

Message 3 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go pipeguySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 11
baller4life
Super Contributor

Very nice! Congratulations pipeguy! 😉
Message 5 of 11
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

https://co-opcreditunions.org/locator/search-results/?loctype=AS&address=&city=washington&state=DC&c...

Not sure why they won't be much of use when you can share branch from anywhere Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the card and the SL! Navy is really showing how good they are today!

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice approval Pipe! 

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice SL on your new card.  I'm from the D.C. area as well.  (Screaming Let's goooooo Capsssss) :-)

Tee

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on getting in with Navy, and very nice SL on your card

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.