Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July Mini App Spree!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

July Mini App Spree!!!!

Hey Guys,
Just bought a house and I couldn't wait to app! My credit has definitely improved and I figured that I would try to get some higher credit limits.
EQ-653
TU-675
EX-705
1% Utilization

Current Cards
Credit Union $1750

Quick Silver $500 ( No CLI at all) Still grateful because they did give me a chance

Credit One $550 ( I know,I know, but they gave me a chance and really helped me to rebuild)

Discover It- Denied but pre approved on site Smiley Sad
Lowes Approved $800, called Sychrony Bank, Approved for $7000,went inside store and was increased to $12,000
Whoop Whoop!!! First credit limit over 5k

Citi Double Cash Approved $1500 ( im just glad to get a foot in the door)

American Express BCE $4000
American Express EDP $1000 ( Customer Service Rep,said that limit wasnt official amount. Real amount will come when I activate card)

Home Depot Approved $500, whatever lowes took care of me, wonder if I should reconsider though...

Bank of America Approved $2000

Capital One Venture One Approved $10,000!!!!!! I don't get it because they won't do a CLI on quick silver. Oh well

I went from $2800 to $33800

I am really happy and grateful. Thanks to everyone who decides to share their stories,good or bad because it really helped me out. I rarely use my debit card at all. I treat my credit cards like a debit card. If I cant pay for it, I don't charge it.
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: July Mini App Spree!!!!

You call 8 cards a mini spree? I wonder what a regular spree would look like for you lol. But congrats! That is one nice increase in total limits. 

Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, thats a full fledge spree if ive ever seen one but well done. Congrats on new home. Now that you sre advancing in the credit game , maybe time to throw Credit One back into the sea, you are past the need Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 7
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Fantastic! Big congrats to roo roo! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What did say on the Lowes card to get them to bump it up that quick?  I just got mine with a SL of 700.00

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got mine 2 months ago with SL $300... Day I got card I activated it by calling them...talked to a person. I did not talk about CLI with them yet. Hung up went online and created my account. Hit request credit increadr link...put in income and it asked how much I wanted so I put in $15000. Automated system offered $12000. Letter said my fico was 686.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I told them that I wanted to purchase some appliances and could they increase my starting limit. I asked and I received ☺
Just called them up and ask. You have nothing to lose.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.