Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Approved Citibank Double Cash

tag
Artemis092
Regular Contributor

Just Approved Citibank Double Cash

I was on CK looking around and worked up the nerve to do the app for DC. After 60 seconds got a message to call a 866 number to give more information to complete approval process. I called and CSR was cool. All I did was confirm my name and birthdate and 5 minutes later she told me I was approved for $1700. Should get the card in 7-10 days. I already knew the SL would be rather low from what I have read here in the forums. Will use often once I get it and and work the cli's every 6 months going forward. Build it and they will come.
If you build it, they will come.

Amex BCE | Amex ED | BofA Rewards | Citibank DC | CitiBank Best Buy | Discover IT | Chase Amazon Prime | Chase Freedom | Wells Fargo Platinum
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just Approved Citibank Double Cash

Congrats on the approval. Citi always kept it tight to the chest.

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Artemis092 welcome to myfico & congratulations on your Citi DC approval! 😊
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go.  Congrats.

Message 4 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice goingSmiley Happy Citi wants you to be their runway model, you gotta work it to earn itSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 17
impactplayer
New Contributor

Congrats! I love my Double Cash card and I am sure you will too Smiley Happy 

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. Not the worst SL at all.....:Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 17
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Rumor has it, Citi are known to grant CLI on brand new DCs.  You might want to give that a shot if you can take another HP to EQ and EX.

I pulled the trigger on mine the day it arrived.  Got it bumped from $4500 to $6K (requested $10K).

Going forward I'll probably wait until the CLI request screen looks like it'll just do a SP.

Message 8 of 17
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Well done!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, they are known for low SLs, soft pull CLIs and APR reductions. So you take the good, you take the bad...  And if you want to take a HP go for a higher CL. Welcome to Citi. I got it cause I needed a Citi card for certain concert presales. 

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.