Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Valued Member

Just Approved Citibank Double Cash

I was on CK looking around and worked up the nerve to do the app for DC. After 60 seconds got a message to call a 866 number to give more information to complete approval process. I called and CSR was cool. All I did was confirm my name and birthdate and 5 minutes later she told me I was approved for $1700. Should get the card in 7-10 days. I already knew the SL would be rather low from what I have read here in the forums. Will use often once I get it and and work the cli's every 6 months going forward. Build it and they will come.
If you build it, they will come.

Amex BCE | Amex ED | Citibank DC | Discover IT | BofA Rewards | Capital One QS | Amazon Prime | Wells Fargo Platinum
Contributor

Re: Just Approved Citibank Double Cash

Congrats on the approval. Citi always kept it tight to the chest.

Cap1 QS1-1700, Discover IT Secured-500, FingerHut-1100, NFCU Plat-2000, NFCU CashRewards-5900
Current Fico 8 scores. EQ-605, TU-609, EX-614
Established Contributor

Hi Artemis092 welcome to myfico & congratulations on your Citi DC approval! 😊
Regular Contributor

Way to go.  Congrats.

EQ 644, TU 672, EX 660. Navy Go Rewards 10K, Navy Cash Rewards 3K, Navy CLOC 15K, Navy Mortgage 120K, Suncoast TB Rays Cash Rewards 6K, State Farm Rewards 2.5K, Paypal Credit 2K, Lexus Pursuits 2K, Kay Jewelers 1.5K, Marathon 1.3K, Amazon Store Card 1.3K, USAA Preferred Cash Rewards 1K, Toyota Rewards 1K, Amex BCE 500.00, Sony Visa Card 300.00. Total CC Line 47,400
Senior Contributor

Nice goingSmiley Happy Citi wants you to be their runway model, you gotta work it to earn itSmiley Wink
New Contributor

Congrats! I love my Double Cash card and I am sure you will too Smiley Happy 

Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval. Not the worst SL at all.....:Smiley Happy

AmexPlat(NPSL) Amex BCP(26k) BofA CR Siggy(15k) AmexOpt (13.1k AU) Venture WMC(10.25k) Walmart(10k) BofA BBR(10k) Discover(8.5k) Chase FU(7k) BB Visa(6k) Lowes(6K) Citi Diamond(5.5k) NFCU VS Cash(5.5K) NFCU CLOC(5K) Pier 1(5k) Barclaycard(5k) PenFed PCR(5K) Kohls(3k) J Crew(2k)

FICO 8 Scores EX 714(15) EQ 670(15)TU 702(17) AAOA 3.0yrs TCL=147,850
Frequent Contributor

Rumor has it, Citi are known to grant CLI on brand new DCs.  You might want to give that a shot if you can take another HP to EQ and EX.

I pulled the trigger on mine the day it arrived.  Got it bumped from $4500 to $6K (requested $10K).

Going forward I'll probably wait until the CLI request screen looks like it'll just do a SP.

Established Contributor

Well done!!

Amex PRG =Amex ED 25k = Amex Delta 2k = Amex BCP 6k = Arrival 7k = BOA 321 25k = BOA BBR 5k = CSR 20k = Freedom 10k = Marriott 5k =Ritz 5k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 11k = CAP1 QS 15k = TR Visa 8.5k = NFCU 24k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 10k = Wells Plat. 5k = US Bank Cash+ 11k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Contributor

Yep, they are known for low SLs, soft pull CLIs and APR reductions. So you take the good, you take the bad...  And if you want to take a HP go for a higher CL. Welcome to Citi. I got it cause I needed a Citi card for certain concert presales. 

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.