Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Established Contributor
0 Kudos

Re: Just Approved Citibank Double Cash

Congratulations on the approval!!!!

In the wallet:
Amex PRG ~ Amex BCE ~ Discover ~ NFCU Cash Rewards Visa Signature ~ NFCU Platinum Visa ~ NFCU Line of Credit ~ Chase Amazon Prime Visa Signature ~ PenFed Cash Rewards Visa ~ PenFed Promise Visa ~ Fairwinds Credit Union Cash Rewards Visa ~ CapOne QS1 ~ Lowes Store Card

Closed on mortgage 8/9/17!! Woot!
New Contributor

Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome, All. I will definitely follow up when I get my first CLI.

If you build it, they will come.

Amex BCE | Amex ED | Citibank DC | Discover IT | BofA Rewards | Capital One QS | Amazon Prime VS | Wells Fargo Platinum
New Contributor

Hello everyone,

I may be out of topic here of the OP but I was surprised today when I opened my online account and notice there was an offer on my 2 DCCs from Citi. When I click them, sure enough. I was offered a lowerAPR for purchases for the next 18 monts to a 1.99% on one card and 5.99% on the other one. Indeed wasn't expected and a good offer.

So, I will invite everyone holding a DCC from Citi to check their available offers. They may be in for a good treat. Good luck!

T28 | Citi (TY Premier, AA Platinum Select, Double Cash, Diamond, Home Depot, Bestbuy, Macys Rewards, Macys AmEx, Costco) Chase (Ritz Carlton, Amazon) Comenity (A&F, JCrew) WebBank (Fingerhut) Capital One (QS One, Venture) Discover (It Chrome) PenFed (Power Cash) American Express (Green, Blue, Blue Cash, Gold Delta, PRG, Platinum Delta, Green Business) Bank of America (Cash Rewards, Travel Rewards) Synchrony (Walmart MC [AU])

Scores (8/17) TU 799 EQ 797 EX 799 ♦ Goal Scores 800+
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the DC Card, it will grow with you.   I have had 2 Citi Cards for 7 years when i was on a re-build of my credit, and they converted me last year to DC. Both cards are $7k limits which is perfect for my needs.   They have good BT offers.     

July 2017
FICO08 EX 808, TU 779, EQ 780
Inquiries Ex 1, TU 2, EQ 1
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Congratulations on your approval. I just got my DC a couple of months ago.
Through chat I got a lower APR offer for 5 consecutive days until it got down to their lowest rate. Always worth a shot, even if you normally PIF
State Farm Rewards (3,000) ~ Marvel MC (5,000) ~ PenFed Power Cash (5,000) ~ PenFed Promise (6,000) ~ PenFed OLOC (500) ~ Discover ($1,000) ~ Citi DC (1,700) ~ NFCU cashRewards (6,200) ~ NFCU Platinum (1,700) ~ NFCU CLOC (15,000) ~ QuickSilver Visa (10,300) ~ DCU Visa (5,000) ~ Chase Freedom Unlimited (3,000) ~ Amex Hilton Honors (5,000) ~ Amex SPG Business (3,000) ~ Care Credit (12,000)
Current Scores (7/8/17): 673 Transunion, 616 Equifax, 651 Experian
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

Congrats on the approval!
Starting Score: EQ 606 TU 623 EX 598 - April 17'
Current Score: EQ 648 TU 644 EX 667 - August 17'
Goal Score: EX 750 TU 750 EX 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos

What are your data points?

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.