Did you mean: 

Just Got Approved for BBVA Compass Overdraft LOC

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Just Got Approved for BBVA Compass Overdraft LOC

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

I opened a checking online yesterday. Today, it was approved. I called them to ask about overdraft LOC for checking.  I applied overdraft LOC over the phone. It took several hours. I finally got an email from them and it asked to sign the application. Fax it back to them.  I called them again to check the limit of the overdraft LOC. It has been approved for $2K. It is not as much as Clearpoints VISA.

Ron.

You're on a roll Mr Ron!  Not bad CL for the OLOC!  Smiley Happy

Finstar,

Thanks!!!  I should have applied for unsecured line of credit. I would have gotten for more. Smiley Happy Have you heard anything from Santander?  Have you applied for PNC CashBuilder? I wish you could apply for BBVA Compass Clearpoints. They are very nice for a bank. It is too bad. It's out of area.

Ron.

Message 11 of 17
Ron1
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

On a roll! 

Thanks!!! I heard you live in CA. You can apply for Clearpoints or other Visa Signature Card inside the branch or online. I talked to them on the phone sevral times and they're very nice to me.

Ron.

Message 12 of 17
Ron1
Super Contributor

@CreditUnionFan wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

I opened a checking online yesterday. Today, it was approved. I called them to ask about overdraft LOC for checking.  I applied overdraft LOC over the phone. It took several hours. I finally got an email from them and it asked to sign the application. Fax it back to them.  I called them again to check the limit of the overdraft LOC. It has been approved for $2K. It is not as much as Clearpoints VISA.

Ron.

Congrats, Ron!

Do they charge an annual fee for the OLOC?  TD offered me one with a new checking account, but after the first year it was $25/yr, so I passed on their OLOC.

No, some banks charge overdraft LOC like Cap 1.  They charge $25/yr to keep it. I closed it after a year. Here are the terms:

Chan ODP.jpg

Message 13 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Finstar,

Thanks!!!  I should have applied for unsecured line of credit. I would have gotten for more. Smiley Happy Have you heard anything from Santander?  Have you applied for PNC CashBuilder? I wish you could apply for BBVA Compass Clearpoints. They are very nice for a bank. It is too bad. It's out of area.

Ron.

Hey Ron.... Yes, I finally heard from them and sent them the requested information - they are slow...LOL!  I'm still on the fence on the PNC CashBuilder... I haven't gotten the opportunity to sashay to the branch just yet Smiley Tongue

Message 14 of 17
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Finstar,

Ron.

Hey Ron.... Yes, I finally heard from them and sent them the requested information - they are slow...LOL!  I'm still on the fence on the PNC CashBuilder... I haven't gotten the opportunity to sashay to the branch just yet Smiley Tongue

Finstar,

WoW, they are really slooow. Spring is coming. It will Easter. Smiley Happy   Don't be in a hurry. They still are going to be here. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 15 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Ron1 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

On a roll! 

Thanks!!! I heard you live in CA. You can apply for Clearpoints or other Visa Signature Card inside the branch or online. I talked to them on the phone sevral times and they're very nice to me.

Ron.

Yes I'm in So Cal.  There's a branch right up the street from me. 

Message 16 of 17
alvon123
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

congrats

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.