Mellon
Established Contributor

Re: Just a reminder: Make use of those soft pulls

Wells Fargo gives SP CLI's???

Message 21 of 24
mickmatt8
Valued Member

I was just as shocked as you were! I told the woman on the phone that I did not want my credit report pulled because I did not want a hard inquiry. 

She asked what did I want my limit increased to, I said 10000, and she asked how much did I make a year, I said ****.

LOL she quoted me for 3900 and I tried to push it but then she said it would have required a pull from credit report. So I caved in and settled for a measling 3900 with Wells Fargo. 

Wells Fargo is extremely STINGY but it's fine, 6 months from now I'll be asking them to bump it up again. Smiley Tongue

FICO Scores: EQ 735; TU 751; EX 740
Chase $11000; Citibank ThankYou Preferred $4300; Wells Fargo Platinum $3900; AMEX $30000
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLIs!

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where can you view a report that shows SPs? I usually pull a 3 bureau from Equifax every month for $20 but that doesn't show SPs. I also recently tried pulling from Experian, can't view online they have to mail my report and their $1 option for report and score didnt show SPs...

Oz
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.