Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just doubled my CL on PayPal MC!!!

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Just doubled my CL on PayPal MC!!!

I usually wait and call 'after hours' but then I thought...where I'm calling it is 'after hours'! It was $3k now $6k!

Background:

Account was opened in late Oct $1500, then I received an auto CLI in jan/feb to $3k. My 8th statement just cut on the 11th so I'm not sure if I would have gotten an increase automatically and I was bored.

Scores are in my siggy and current util is 17% ( have a 0% Sony Card I opened up last month which is not helping my util).
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Just doubled my CL on PayPal MC!!!

@09Lexie wrote:
I usually wait and call 'after hours' but then I thought...where I'm calling it is 'after hours'! It was $3k now $6k!

Background:

Account was opened in late Oct $1500, then I received an auto CLI in jan/feb to $3k. My 8th statement just cut on the 11th so I'm not sure if I would have gotten an increase automatically and I was bored.

Scores are in my siggy and current util is 17% ( have a 0% Sony Card I opened up last month which is not helping my util).

CONGRATS!!!!

I want some GE luv!!!! Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 17
enharu
Super Contributor

Grats!!!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats happy dance time woo hoo

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 17
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

AWESOME! Congrats lexie!!

You know I love Paypal MC!

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@youngandcreditwrthy

Thanks, you know you are my GE inspiration! Lol
Message 6 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 17
colindidit
Established Contributor

I've been tempted to call and increase my PayPal and amazon to 10k lately lol
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 8 of 17
colindidit
Established Contributor

Congrats!!
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 9 of 17
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

Background:

Congrats!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.