cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just get Pre-Approved For Fuel Rewards Network Mastercard!!!!

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just get Pre-Approved For Fuel Rewards Network Mastercard!!!!

@drkaje wrote:

There's a Shell station near where I'm staying so the deal would save money.

Does the card report? I probably wouldn't get the offer, being opted out.

If you're opted out then the pre-approved offer is likely not going to display.  Since it's a standard MC tradeline, it would likely report to the CRAs.

Message 31 of 106
suebee123
Frequent Contributor

I will.  Does anyone know if Conemity Bank has a recon line I could call to see if my application was approved?

Current: EQ Fico (700), EX Fico AMX (681) TU Fico Walmart (711) MyFico TU (708) Vantage: TU 803, EX 777, EQ 789
Goal: 700+ across the board.
Message 32 of 106
drkaje
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

There's a Shell station near where I'm staying so the deal would save money.

Does the card report? I probably wouldn't get the offer, being opted out.

If you're opted out then the pre-approved offer is likely not going to display.  Since it's a standard MC tradeline, it would likely report to the CRAs.

Thanks!

I'd be okay with a SP but doubt there'll be a preapproval.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 33 of 106
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@suebee123 wrote:

I will.  Does anyone know if Conemity Bank has a recon line I could call to see if my application was approved?

IIRC, there really isn't a backdoor number for Comenity cards.  I suppose you could contact their regular C/S # and see if they can put you in touch with their new accounts department or confirm with the CSR whether they can provide any information on the recent pre-approved app.

Message 34 of 106
zerobacan
Established Contributor

I went and signed up... filled my info... and no pre approval... shoping trick has never worked for me :-( im opted in...
Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 35 of 106
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@zerobacan wrote:
I went and signed up... filled my info... and no pre approval... shoping trick has never worked for me :-( im opted in...

Oh bummer.  It's not ready yet.  Based on Ron's post, sometimes it can take some time.  He was registered online over a year ago and the pop-up just recently displayed for him.  Some folks eventually find success (after sevral attempts) based on threads for the Sportmans Guide Visa or the Total Rewards Visa.

Message 36 of 106
H4LO
Established Contributor

You'll just sign in one day and it'll pop up. It usually takes a while for it to reappear after you dismiss it.

I've been trying to pull it up again, no go. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 37 of 106
Ron1
Super Contributor

Let me to clarify something about the pre-approval for the card. I registered the account last year. I didn't enter personal info like my address, income, phone number etc until yesterday. After I entered the personal, I clicked the appy button. It was immediately pop-up the pre-approval screen.  I entered my last four SSN, date of birth and annual income. It came back with approval message. There wasn't any shopping trick. They SP my EXP for pre-approval like VS. last month.By the way,  I got few pre-approval store cards or Visa/MC thru shopping trick.  They closed six store cards due to inactivity. I closed a couple of store cards earlier this months. I didn't get any pre-approval after I closed a couple of store cards. I think I was mxed out the number of cards or internal limit  with them.  Hope it helps.

By the way, the card is already linked to the account like PayPal or Amazon after got approved.

Ron.

Message 38 of 106
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Boonie wrote:

I signed up for the Fuel Rewards program just this morning.  I received the email with my account number, then signed back in and immediately received a pre-approval screen.  I accepted and entered income info and received $3k limit.  I have several other Comenity cards already.  

Congrats!!!! Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 39 of 106
Ron1
Super Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

Signed up But no Pre-Approval for me..As I have yet to get an account with Commenity bank..They are very inquire sensitve and I have way too many..tried a few months back for the total rewards visa..and was denied with a score of 986 from their own enturnel .resons for deniel too many inquries

I haven't gotten any pre-approval for Total Rewards Visa. I applied for the card and I got denied due to too many inquiries.

Ron.

Message 40 of 106
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.