tag
renclan
Regular Contributor

Re: Just got a CLI from Discover!

@-Cain- wrote:

@renclan wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@grneydangl wrote:

Woohoo, congrats! I'm patiently waiting for my Discover it to come in the mail and I fear I'll miss the CLI train by the time I'm able to request any!

Discover has already announced that the cutoff is Wednesday.

Where have they announced a cutoff to the credit limits? I haven't heard that and tried to google it.

I think they were horsing around with that comment.  It seems weird that Discover would just put a date out there to halt CLIs

I hope so! I've been enjoying this graavy train! lol $800>10,800 in two months!

Current FICO Scores: EQ 770, Trans 753, Exp 759
MyFICO Starting Scores/2015: EQ 677, Trans 695, Exp 674

Amex Blue Cash $21,500. Amex Everyday $11,300. Citi Double Cash $14,050. Cap One Quicksilver 11,800. Discover It $27,800. Chase Slate $5200. Chase Sapphire $10,000. Care Credit $2800. Wells Fargo $1500. Vic Sec $5380. Kohl's $2500. Old Navy $7500. Macy's $7000. Walmart $7500.
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, seriously guys, it's over starting tomorrow. Smiley LOL

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No, seriously guys, it's over starting tomorrow. Smiley LOL

Scud missle warming up for you Smiley Wink or the bird of paradise will fly at you!

Message 23 of 28
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Awesome! Congrats! If only I could stay off of the Discover CLI 'Gravy Train' threads. LOLLLLL
Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 24 of 28
grneydangl
Frequent Contributor

Nice work! I just got my Discover it in the mail today. I thought they made a mistake in printing the card number on the back haha

Message 25 of 28
JamP
Valued Contributor

Congratz.... How long have you had your card?

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 26 of 28
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

@JamP wrote:

Congratz.... How long have you had your card?

Ive had my card since 2011. It was my go to before I got in with AmEx, but now it mostly covers phone and cable bill and an occasional use for 5% categories. It started at $1k, they auto CLI'd me twice, once to $2K, then once more a few months ago to $3.4K

THEN, I saw this increase party and they pretty much doubled me to $6.9k total. I'll be hitting the LuV button again in about a week and a half, lol.

Message 27 of 28
tld409
Regular Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:

Hey guys, been a while since I've posted, but just got a $3500 CLI on Discover after giving it a shot. I believe it was a SP as it said if they needed to pull a report, they wouldn't proceed without my consent and in this case it was instant. Cheers.

Congrats on your CLIs! Discover has been wonderful lately! I just received another 1k CLI today just after receiving my last 1k cli on 05/05/15. I have went from 4k to 7k in less than 3 monthsSmiley Very Happy

Starting Score 630 Score: Current FICO Scores: All above 725 (04/01/2015)
Sallie Mae World MC 9k; Chase Freedom 6.5k; CareCredit 13.2k; Amex BCP 21.8k;Amex PRG; BOA123 Visa Sig 20k; CapOne WMC 7.5K; CSP Visa Sig 2K; Citi Simp Visa 6.9k; CFCU Visa 17k; Discover IT 7K; JCP MC 8K; Macys Amex 7.5K/2k; PSECU Visa/PSL 20/20K; SamsClub MC 20k; Walmart 10k
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.