cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got an AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just got an AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

First off, THANK YOU board for all of your help and information.. I have been working on my credit for over a year, and if it was not for all of the information that I received here... I would not have the courage to apply.

anyone who is hesitent, READ:

I have TWO CC charge offs on my account from 2010 and 2011. One for $325 and one for $600. So for those whom say that its impossible to get a PRG card with anything negative is incorrect... This was the primary reason that I was so hesitent to apply btw.

Fico: Experian 674

Income: 72K

TWO negatives on my account as stated. One recent negative from T-mobile which is BS that I am currently disputing (I have an active account with them and have for 8 years so its honestly a mistake).

Utilization is at 3% 

One NFCU Flagship limit of 10K

One NFCU Go Rewards limit of 5K

I sincerely hope this helps you all... If you have any questions I would be more than willing to help answer them. Approval was litterally instant.. I have received several green card pre-screens via mail but never a gold card. I went to the AMEX pre qual site:  https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/tools/25330?linknav=us-CCSG-ProspectNav-SpecialOffers#!view-your-prequalified-offers and saw a gold card offer.. first one ever. 

So in closing.. If you are rebuilding and are on the downward slope of the journy.. YOU CAN DO IT!! Thank you all again for your help with this.. Still cant believe they cranked me haha!!! Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just got an AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card!!!

Thanks! 

I think you will get it... I mean you have a CSP which will be my next request....I think the key is keeping the utilization low and going from there. Getting the 50k offer is not hard... Just open google chrome and go incognito and try that way.. it really works. Good luck to you!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.