cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got in with Sync, should I ask again?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just got in with Sync, should I ask again?

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

NO

Unless, of course, you want an AA with SYNC

Did I miss something... OP has 1 Sync Card!!!

You all need to settle down with this fear mongering BS.

While you might disagree with the previous advice.....that doesn't make it "BS". 

Yes the OP has 1 Sync card. Does that mean it's wise to load up only on Sync cards? No. Regardless of the fact that in recent history, Sync has not been the most reliable, I would advise anyone not to strictly deal with one lender when it comes to credit cards. 

Second, any "fear" stemming from possible AA with Sync, is valid. The data on this board alone supports it. Posters who chose to ignore it, are now being subjected to it. 

Jmo! 

We can RESPECTFULLY agree to disagree ✌🏾

Message 11 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I'm just saying let's not go far right dramatic that you shouldn't apply for more than 1 sync unless you want blue envelope.
I never suggest having all credit from 1 bank.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

What about the Marvel Master!?

Message 13 of 16
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

I've waited 17 days for a hard copy of my EQ report and after emailing back and forth with them over not receiving it, they now say give them up to 10 additional days to "investigate " !

This is why I can only do a TU, based pull, at this time , because of information on the EQ is holding back my score (FICO ) by about 150 points, 723 vs 576 !

I was just now able to go online and do a dispute, via CK and now...it's a waiting game !

When I do the .."pre-qualifications " pages, such as Cap-1, CHASE, Discover. ..etc, I can't take any chance with them pulling EQ until those 2 baddies are gone and my score there is in line with TU !

In the meantime, I was just seeing if anyone else may be exclusive to a TU pull only !

Just started building back and have a 25+ yr history, with 1 CC that is 12 yrs old, no bad info, 3 closed ones, no bad info, 2 paid installment loans, no bad info and just opened Care Credit with the $9,600.00 SL.

"Bad" ..I have is on EQ ( medical that was paid to the OC and have letter from CA that they will...delete at their next reporting period or I can dispute early and 6 yr old PR that is satisfied but showing I still owe) and EX shows 1 bad ( same medical paid bad to OC).

Thinking that another TL that pulls TU to help get started, for now, is what I need !

FICO :November 2016
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pay the $20 or $30 for a month for the actual Equifax site. Well worth it. That was my starting point bureau for all my CR corrections. And they show the most info, IMO, of any of the three bureaus. 

Message 15 of 16
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

That's what I should have done, got immediate access! !

Ummm... hindsight...what it's worth !!

FICO :November 2016
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.