Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's CLI

tag
jre
Regular Contributor

Re: Kohl's CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

Just curious how often you used your card.  Mine will be six months old about the middle of this month.  I've used it probably 3 times and paid it off before cycle date.  My scores are right in line with yours.  Just wondering if use has anything to do with getting a cli.  

Hey, I've only used it 3-4 times and PiF. Not sure if was a HP the rep said it wasn't but she didn't seem very sure. You should be good though alottacards.

Quicksilver x2 | Barclays | Store Cards (more than I need)

Scores: 650s
Message 11 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok. Cool. Think I'm gonna wait until my statement cuts this month and call then. And Thanks for the response to my question.
Message 12 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP! Glad to see they gave you the CLI Smiley Happy

I had my DW go through the online request the other day. Stated the income in the secure message and made her note, just in case, to "please use soft pool in consideration of the CLI, if hard pull is required please do not proceed with the request". Same exact result as you; $300 to $700 Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 41
yoyo
Established Contributor

I use my card at least 3 times a month. They keep mailing me the 30%offer coupon lol
Message 14 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI👏🏼👏🏼

Message 15 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jre wrote:

kohls.png

Waited 6 months per the recommendations for credit limit increase. Called in and they raised it from 300 to 700. Rep said I can call back every 3-6 months for additional increases.

Congrats on the increase.  Followed your suggestion although it has been 3 months since my last increase.  Sent secure message and was increased from $1500 to $2500 just now.  Received letter in mail 3 months ago saying preapproved to move from $700 to $1500, then sent message today and went to $2500.  Good things to be headed your way.  Again, Congrats!

Message 16 of 41
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

I enjoy my kohls card and the discounts I was able to get my aunt her favorite perfum among other nice thing ~~~> 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
Message 17 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Mine went from 300-700 in 6 months...then I tried again right before the 4 month mark and I got an increase to 1500.
Message 18 of 41
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

congrats, but this card will never go over $3k

i closed mine last month. it was just part of my rebuild and i no longer need it !

Message 19 of 41
degs138
Established Contributor

I got the card to get a discount on my kurige. Found out that they don't accept using the 30% coupons on the k cups. Haven't used it since

FICO TU 757 Eq 741 116,900 Total revolving Credit.
Favorite cards: AMEX BCP, US Bank Cash+, Chase Sapphire Prefered
Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.