Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's CLI

tag
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Kohl's CLI

Well well after almost 2 years (Dec will make that ) of sitting at 300 they have bumped me to 700 ~~> I wonder what is going to happen at Christmas time 😊
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Kohl's CLI

CongratsSmiley Happy

At Christmas time you are going to buy all us myFicoers wonderful gifts from KohlsSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 11
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Why yes yes I am considering Capitol 1 and I had a long talk about why I haven't received a limit increase in almost 2 years and I've never missed a payment they also increased my Capitol 1Quicksilver card and Platinum Card The Cap 1 Gods have spoken I suppose 😂😂😂😝😝
Message 3 of 11
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

I actually sock drawered this card Not much you can do with 300 without going over the utilization threshold ☹️☹️
Message 4 of 11
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Nice! Congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I'm sitting at $350 with them right now. I hope that they will bump it up sooner or later. It is one that I like to use but it would be nice if they would give me more to spend...
Message 6 of 11
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Give it time it will happen I'm sure or try calling in 😊
Message 7 of 11
sto0pyd
Regular Contributor

Congrats! This was one of my first cards during my rebuilding process about 2 years ago. They started me out with a $300 limit, and I just kept asking for an increase every 3-4 months, and eventually, your card will be capped with a limit of $3k. 

Message 8 of 11
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Thats good to hear because i  really like Kohls alot always have im going to save it for Back to school shopping im finished with summer shopping for the kids Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried for another CLI and was denied but now the only reason they gave me is because the card hasn't been open for 6 months.

Works for me! I only have 2 months to go.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.