Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohls CLI!

tag
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Kohls CLI!

Today I recieved a 400 CLI on my Kohls Card, from 300 to 700!

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Kohls CLI!

Lol, gotcha againSmiley Happy. But really, nice going. Step by step we wont always be the New Kid(s)On The Block haha Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 14
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

You are definitely right. Can you delete these and I will repost

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 3 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

No worries im sure a mod will see it and move or delete those lol. Again nice increasesSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jamevfan wrote:

Today I recieved a 400 CLI on my Kohls Card, from 300 to 700!

That's awesome. Congrats. Did you request it? Or was it auto? How long have you had the card?

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lucky you! I've been stuck on $300 for over a year since opening the account. I use it a few times a year and always PIF. They have good discounts for card members which is why I haven't cancelled yet...You seem to be on the track that goes to 700, 1500, and on the way to 3000 (their max). Choo choo. 

Message 6 of 14
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Ive had my Khols card since May 2016 with a 300 SL and I requested a CLI online and was approved immediately. However ive used it once  a 95.00 charge since ive had it and PIF after 2 months 

Message 7 of 14
washpadude
Regular Contributor

I just got the same increase, 300>700. Account hit six months old a few days ago.
BK CH7 Discharged 03/2015
FICO8 EQ-657 TU-657 EX-665
Revolving credit lines 125k.
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does any one know which bureau Kohl's pulls? I know they are Capital One now and Capital One pulls all 3, so does that mean that Kohl's card would require 3 hard pulls? My wife is interested in this card and I was just curious.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Does any one know which bureau Kohl's pulls? I know they are Capital One now and Capital One pulls all 3, so does that mean that Kohl's card would require 3 hard pulls? My wife is interested in this card and I was just curious.

I applied and was approved in Dec 2016. I show they pulled Experian only. I'm in NY.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.