Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOCAL credit union WOW 50K Visa

tag
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

LOCAL credit union WOW 50K Visa

So again I was bored last night check out local credit union online in the 619 area code found PLCU ive heard of them but did not pay attention since they are alot smaller than my boys at navyfed. going through their site check out the credit card it said platinum visa up to 50k credit limit. So WTH and went for it same routine you have to enter your income emplyment etc... then hit submit the circle thing started to load after 1 minute or so it gave me an option 50,000,00 credit limit accept at 9.975% so i went ahead and accepted the offer. Check the staus last night it said a rep with contact me to finalized the card the status of the card was Approved Pending. today no call from the bank check the status again now it said Appoved Funded. YippeSmiley Surprisedthis is my highest limit i

in my wallet  

Started July 2012 about 28k available 

now Apr 2013 going to pass 200K available

Thanks to the boarSmiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Re: LOCAL credit union WOW 50K Visa

one word... WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Congrats Smiley Happy

What is the creteria to join them?

Message 2 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@mr_postman wrote:

So again I was bored last night check out local credit union online in the 619 area code found PLCU ive heard of them but did not pay attention since they are alot smaller than my boys at navyfed. going through their site check out the credit card it said platinum visa up to 50k credit limit. So WTH and went for it same routine you have to enter your income emplyment etc... then hit submit the circle thing started to load after 1 minute or so it gave me an option 50,000,00 credit limit accept at 9.975% so i went ahead and accepted the offer. Check the staus last night it said a rep with contact me to finalized the card the status of the card was Approved Pending. today no call from the bank check the status again now it said Appoved Funded. YippeSmiley Surprisedthis is my highest limit i

in my wallet  

CONGRATS!!!!

Thats a very awesome limit!!! Is this CU just for your area/state??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 26
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@mr_postman wrote:

in my wallet  

CONGRATS!!!!

Thats a very awesome limit!!! Is this CU just for your area/state??

yeah it's a small CU called point Loma Credit Union San Diego CA they beat my boys at navyfed with the initial limitSmiley Surprised

Message 4 of 26
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Hmmm... I know Point Loma CU. didn't think they had CL's like that...maybe I'll have to know them 'better' 😏

OP, congrats! That's an awesome CL!
Message 5 of 26
Express
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy Do you have other high credit limits!

CL $408,200
Message 6 of 26
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 26
zerobacan
Established Contributor

Membership Eligibility

Please review the options below and select the one that best describes your eligibility.

I am an existing Point Loma Credit Union Member. 
 I live, work, or worship in San Diego or Riverside County. 
 I am a member of the immediate family or household of an existing member. 
 I work for a PLCU Selected Employee Group (SEG). My employer is: 

I meet one of the requirements! YEIH!
Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 8 of 26
w20031424
Frequent Contributor

Hmmmm.. Maybe I should move to San Diego```

Fide Amex 15K | Barclays Reward 3.5K | Citi Forward Student 5K | Discover IT 12.8K | US Cash Reward 6K | GE Paypal 5.5K | Wal Discover 6K | CapOne 3.5K | Kohl's 0.3K
Message 9 of 26
zerobacan
Established Contributor

@mr_postman wrote:

in my wallet  

Mr_postman share some details!

What did they pull and how is your CR Smiley Happy

do they required you become a member in order to apply for the CC or not?

Do they HP  your CR to open and a membership? and do they use the same one for the CC?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.