Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Langley FCU Select Visa at 7.75% variable

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Langley FCU Select Visa at 7.75% variable

Just got a Langley FCU Select Visa at 7.75% variable interest rate + overdraft line of credit at 8.0% variable interest rate.

Very pleasant personal service.

Finding Langley to be a good outfit Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Langley FCU Select Visa at 7.75% variable

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 17
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Very nice rates. You have found a couple nice CU's this year. I plan on pulling the trigger on Unify this year and read more on Langley(not there yet with my fico scores).
Message 3 of 17
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Blackswizz750 wrote:
Very nice rates. You have found a couple nice CU's this year. I plan on pulling the trigger on Unify this year and read more on Langley(not there yet with my fico scores).

Yes I have, but Unify seems to be giving me a hard time over verification.  I still haven't received the card or seen the PLOC opened yet. So it may have all been an illusion when they said I was approved.

Message 4 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Looks like perfect timing again SJ. Smiley Happy

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 17
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Looks like perfect timing again SJ. Smiley Happy

Congratulations!

Yeah I'm really kind of at the point of having achieved my main credit goal, which was to have on hand available revolving credit at decent interest rates.

Phase I was adding on accounts to get my limits up. In Phase II I started trying to go for the type of credit I really wanted to have. The Barclay Ring card was my first good one, and I still have that baby (no adverse action yet, I have my fingers crossed that they'll leave me alone if I stay out of their way.... I even throw some purchases their way every month Smiley Happy).

Now I have a good collection of decent credit union accounts and personal lines of credit.

And for the small spend I have on purchases I have more than enough, maybe even too much, in cashback and travel cards.

So I should chill out for awhile.

Message 6 of 17
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Blackswizz750 wrote:

Yes I have, but Unify seems to be giving me a hard time over verification.  I still haven't received the card or seen the PLOC opened yet. So it may have all been an illusion when they said I was approved.

Did your Unify card show up in your login?

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, SJ! You are definitely on a roll!

Message 8 of 17
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Blackswizz750 wrote:

Did your Unify card show up in your login?

No it hasn't. I'm starting to think they've probably turned me down, but I'm staying out of their way in case they're still deliberating.

Message 9 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Blackswizz750 wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.