Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large Disco SP CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Large Disco SP CLI!

I haven't recieved a CLI on my Discover card for quite some time, Last July was the last time I recieved one.

In July I recieved a SP CLI from 8500 to 13,000 where it has been for 9 months now.

Today after reading a few other Disco CLI post's I figured what the heck, I guess i'll try so I can add to the stack of denial letter's.

To my surprise I recieved a 5k CLI to $18,000 via SP.

I haven't had much use on this card at all in the last few months, occasional swipes to keep it active, and I have a reacurring monthly cable bill on it. With the 5% category being groceries, and then restaurants next, it should see alot more use as we spend quite a bit on groceries and restaurants.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Large Disco SP CLI!

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet CLI!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats CLI

Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Good old Discover maintaining her old wicked waysSmiley Wink Congrats🙂
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

SEMO ... your CLI is awesome! $5K in one swell swoop ... "not to shabby" Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats SEMO, Discover is in a giving mood lately. I got the same increase on mine two weeks ago.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! My experiences are similar, not much use but some good CLIs. 2 months ago got a increase to $17,800 CL. However, my recent one was denied due to inexperience with current credit line. So I'm wondering if they mean that it hasn't been that high long enough, or that I need to make larger purchases. lol

Hope I'm not stuck at that CL, my OCD wont be able to handle it. I'd like an even $20K to cap it off.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.