uswala
Senior Contributor

Re: Left the Garden for NFCU!!! 15k!

Congrats!

Message 11 of 19
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

thank you, I didnt even know about it until this month reading the app aprrovals threa all I wanted was a CSP for xmas but this takes the cake!!! maybe ill still get my xmas wish and get an CSP?? lol heres to hoping 

@Anonymous wrote:

@lexandra90 wrote:

so ive been gardening 11 months total and wanted next month to be my year and then do a noce dec mini spree. but my step dad mentioned USAA checking accounts and called in to set me up on his account. To pass it down to me they said. anywho I asked about NFCU and we called and did the app and I got approved for membership. Today I received my access number and logged in and applied. thinking I would get denied I was approved for 15k  got the cash rewards one. I didnt think I would at all. im like the CC bad luck girl or whatever. lol I did my happy dance around the house for a few mins and printed my application approval paper to hang on my desk and look at. My util is 42 ugly percent. I was going to be done paying it all december 2nd. Now I am wondering how my scores are going to look once this beauty reports and I knock my Util to 5%!!. OMGZ Im so happy. Ive been lurking here for years and  love coming here and living vicariously thru everyones approvals. Smiley Happy

Very jealous! Hope I get in with them very soon. Congratulations!

Credit: $80K Total Credit Lines...Gardening until 7/2018
Message 12 of 19
MzCharming
New Contributor

Remember, RUN! Don't Walk!!!!! THen come back and lemme know. I am not going to lunch until I hear from you!

Smiley Wink

Where I Started: TU: 492 EQ: 411 EX: 486
Where I Am: TU:550 EQ: 530, EX 557
Message 13 of 19
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Way to go, you did well, CONGRATS!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 14 of 19
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Congrats.  Ive only had the NFCU CashRewards Visa for a little more than a month now. Only a 1k limit but its a start.  I am so looking forward to the 3 month statement so I can get a CLI.  Yesterday I was approved for an Auto Loan thru NFCU @3.5% and Im still riding high on that approval.

When they approved me for the Visa I also app'd for the NavChek but was denied.  No worries though as I'll soon get it when I leave the garden next year. Having a Visa & Auto Loan with them is more than enough to prove my creditworthiness Smiley Wink

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 15 of 19
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

@MissMoni223 wrote:

Way to go, you did well, CONGRATS!!!

thank u, these 11 months started off hard but ended well worth it. im going to pull my ficos again in dec. the stimator said ill be abot 760+ score range. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 19
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

@jettech wrote:

@Congrats.  Ive only had the NFCU CashRewards Visa for a little more than a month now. Only a 1k limit but its a start.  I am so looking forward to the 3 month statement so I can get a CLI.  Yesterday I was approved for an Auto Loan thru NFCU @3.5% and Im still riding high on that approval.

When they approved me for the Visa I also app'd for the NavChek but was denied.  No worries though as I'll soon get it when I leave the garden next year. Having a Visa & Auto Loan with them is more than enough to prove my creditworthiness Smiley Wink

congrats! to u too. keep it up. ive learned patience and tending the seeds well helped alot. omgz! keep it up in the garden, its well worth it 

Message 17 of 19
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Yes, patience.  Hard to come by when I began this rebuild journey.  I'm realizing now how much it pays off and its seems to get easier to excerize as time goes by.

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 18 of 19
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.